classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
67 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Nutmeg interior - upgrade

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Pull all you can pay for.  Nutmeg is an unusual color and you'll be able to sell it over time.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

81f100custom
In reply to this post by delco1946
Hopefully there will be some good parts left there in that color. My left side arm rest is getting in poor shape no doubt. Going to have to look at getting door panels at some point also as mine are just deteriorating away from sun damage.  Wish I was able to go look with you.
Eddie,
81 F100 Custom SWB, 5.0L, 4x2, Single Rail Four-Speed Overdrive, 3.00 Non-Limited Slip Rear Axle, Non A/C truck to complete 85 F150 factory A/C conversion, Nutmeg interior color.
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946
Good Morning!

I'm about 90% done restoring the interior of my nutmeg truck. I've been hoarding nutmeg parts and i'm starting to feel comfortable parting with my stash as a result. I'm tired of having so many parts stored in my basement. Some of them are parts that came from my truck and have sun damage etc. I'm not sure if I should throw the parts away seeing as how hard to find the color is, perhaps someone still might want them.

At the very least the plastic is solid nutmeg and someone might be happy to sand and repaint them, etc. I'll admit i'm not completely bought off on parting with them but I can't really justify keeping them anymore. I might try and post the stuff to ebay just to see if there is any interest, but wanted to check here first. I'll post some pics soon, but let me know if there is any interest.
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

delco1946

I have a left and right panel without the chrome trim. I also have a scrap panel that I had to cut a piece out of to patch another panel, maybe someone can use it similarly for patch repair but it does have the chrome ring at least. I also have some kick panels I might be willing to part with.
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Glad you are getting your interior put back together - nicely.  

And I'm sure someone will want what you have.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

HrdAngln
In reply to this post by delco1946
I'm also looking for nutmeg just about everything except lower dash.  Lmk if you have any more nutmeg goodness left!
1980 F-250 Camper Special C-6, 6.6, 4wd
Reply | Threaded
|

HrdAngln
Just figured out that I am actually looking for the infamous Caramel from 1980, not Nutmeg.
1980 F-250 Camper Special C-6, 6.6, 4wd