Bullnose Forums

Ozzie H.

Hi fellow Ford truck owners. I'm probably not quite right for your forum as my truck is a 1976 F-250, 460, C6, 2WD, but there are so many similarities that I thought that I'd join. What got my attention was a post by one of your members (fords4life) with a switch for sale that was for the '75-'79 models.

Yes, welcome aboard!

As for the truck, we aren't too up tight about that. We even have a moderator that doesn't have a Bullnose. Anyway, please post some pics.

Where is home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city. (No addresses.)

Yes, welcome aboard!

As for the truck, we aren't too up tight about that. We even have a moderator that doesn't have a Bullnose. Anyway, please post some pics.

Where is home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city. (No addresses.)

Welcome!

Yes, welcome aboard!

The city is Harahan. The state is Louisiana. Harahan is in S.E. Louisiana. It is a western suburb of New Orleans. DSCN3245a.jpg.764d4a9ba0ecd69bbf345dc051192564.jpg

Welcome Ozzie! :nabble_waving_orig:

Which forums that are for your vintage are you a member of?

'76 460 would be internal balance with the dipstick in the timing cover?

While I have joined many forums through the years, the only Ford forums that I remain active on (almost daily visits) are Ford Truck Enthusiasts and 460Ford.

You are correct about the 1976 460: internal balance and the dipstick in the timing cover.

The city is Harahan. The state is Louisiana. Harahan is in S.E. Louisiana. It is a western suburb of New Orleans.

Ozzie - You are now on the map.

Do you know Kyle Avants/First Today? He is a good friend of mine and is down there somewhere.

And speaking of there, Janey and I were almost there about 3 months ago. We came across a looooooong bridge that went thrump, thrump, thrump, thrump for the longest time and then hung a left into The Big Easy.

Anyway, nice truck. Glad you are here.

Ozzie - You are now on the map. Do you know Kyle Avants/First Today? He is a good friend of mine and is down there somewhere.And speaking of there, Janey and I were almost there about 3 months ago. We came across a looooooong bridge that went thrump, thrump, thrump, thrump for the longest time and then hung a left into The Big Easy.Anyway, nice truck. Glad you are here.
Hi Gary,

No, I don't know Kyle.

That bridge sounds like the original 1/2 (north to south) of the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway (24 miles long). The newer 1/2 (south to north) has a nicer ride profile.

Thanks.

Ozzie

From: Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 6:58 AM

To: Ozzie H. <redacted_email_address>

Subject: Re: New member

Ozzie - You are now on the map.  

Do you know Kyle Avants/First Today?  He is a good friend of mine and is down there somewhere.

And speaking of there, Janey and I were almost there about 3 months ago.  We came across a looooooong bridge that went thrump, thrump, thrump, thrump for the longest time and then hung a left into The Big Easy.

Anyway, nice truck.  Glad you are here.Gary, AKA "Gary fellow":ProfileDad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/New-member-tp51469p51614.html

To unsubscribe from New member, click here.

NAML