Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

Finally here!! Emoji city here! Jim should have a field day with them!! 💥

Somehow feels very familiar since the top part of the forum with documentation is the same as before. I am not an IT guy (even though most people assume I am, haha) so I don't know why the top part looks the same even though we are out of nabble.

The forum is on the first page of the website.  They are two totally different things.  The website is on Weebly and it has the hundreds of pages of documentation.  But the first, the homepage, is for the forum.

So just because we moved the forum from Nabble to Invision the has been no change to anything else and, therefore, it not only looks the same but is the same.

Logged in successfully.  Had to use the reset password function, and it worked just fine.  Will try posting a picture or two.

Best dog ever in my 85 F250:
image.thumb.jpeg.c455620479fe65187d594b203dca60a0.jpeg

Rearranged some vehicles to cut some grass, first time all 7 Fords have been in one pic:image.thumb.jpeg.0c0e5313d0f399ba85942b623ee68a75.jpeg

If the pictures posting works, the ability to drag and drop while on a computer was was better than previously.  

1 hour ago, viven44 said:

I am not an IT guy (even though most people assume I am, haha) so I don't know why the top part looks the same even though we are out of nabble.

Not an IT guy neither, but Gary is a good teacher, and I was able to understand that the Forum (Nabble or InVision) is in fact "embedded" in Gary's "garysgaragemahal.com" web site.

The top of the web page, and the top menus are in fact a web page, and the Forum is embedded in a "window" in this web page.

That's why we feel at home, only the forum changed, the web page is still the same.

😎

Capture d’écran, le 2024-09-18 à 10.27.54.jpg

2 hours ago, Gary Lewis said:

The forum is on the first page of the website.  They are two totally different things.  The website is on Weebly and it has the hundreds of pages of documentation.  But the first, the homepage, is for the forum.

So just because we moved the forum from Nabble to Invision the has been no change to anything else and, therefore, it not only looks the same but is the same.

Just to add to this - when on mobile (well, can also do it on desktop but less of a need), you can open the embedded forum in its own tab and it works slick. Loses the top menu but can always go back to the other tab for that.