classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

JBG - Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard sells parts made by others for many vehicles including Bullnose trucks.

If you'd had dealings with JBG please rate their service, pricing, products, etc.  And, if you are so inclined, write a review.
How would you rate Jeff's Bronco Graveyard?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: JBG - Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

delco1946
Only complaint/ downside I experienced was that they were selling what I wanted at a higher price than LMC and I didn’t find out until it was too late. Otherwise was a good experience.
Christopher in Portland Or. 1981 F250 Ranger XLT 4x4 trailer special 351M, and auto C6
Reply | Threaded
|

salans7
I've only ordered one thing from JBG, so I can only speak on my experience with that. My only gripe is that they do not update their online listings when something is on backorder, you only find out when they've taken your money and confirmed the order. But getting a refund was quick and easy, and they were apologetic for the item being out of stock.
Reply | Threaded
|

old55pete
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
So far I have gotten the replacement headlights that except the  brighter haligen bulbs, the head light relay harness and the dash tailgate switch to lower and raise the window in the tail gate.

Of all of the parts, the tail gate window switch was a piece of junk and had to play with it to get it to work. They happly replaced and it was even worse. They did give me a refund after arguing with me over how it is supposed to work. I got the next one from Dennis Carrmpter and it works perfectly
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
I've only bought from Jeff's a couple of times I can recall.
Both times they had something I needed NOW.

An L&L alternator bracket, when I couldn't find a way to make my Torino bracket not foul the 4x4 crossmember, when I took off my A.I.R. pumps.
And a slip yoke when my driveshaft shop pooched me on being able to get the correct one for my truck.

So, kudos for keeping a diverse inventory of genuine Dana/Spicer products.
It seems they have a good range of 4x4 stuff.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Danny G
Nothing but good times with them. Beat LMC and others on prices. The owner is very easy to communicate with and answer questions.

I had one item that was back ordered and they let me know with in a reasonable amount of time and never gave me any fluff we
1986 F-150|Standard Cab|4x2|300Six|C6Transmission w/3.08 rear|Name:TBD
2021 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Reply | Threaded
|

Andrew1983F100
Bought a few things and very easy no complaints
1983 F100 302 2WD Base Model Short Bed
Wimbledon White
Reply | Threaded
|

JimJam300
Good selection of parts but I try to buy as much as I can because that shipping is expensive. One of the more recent purchases I made was for some rear end parts. 2 axle shafts and some hardware. It wasn't packed well and an entire axle shaft fell out of the box somewhere among some missing hardware and never made it to my house. I complained to customer service that I had spent $100 on bad shipping. The myth, the man, the legend, Jeff himself answered my email and offered replacement for the damaged and missing items. I waited about a month and never got them. I emailed Jeff again and it turns out their shipping department had never sent it out.

But I'm not going to stop supporting a small business with good customer service over one mishap. I don't value my pride over hard-to-find parts. All my other experiences have been great. I just hope the shipping department takes better care when packing  heavy objects next time.
1982 Bronco restomod in progress: Built 4.9L, T19 4spd, 9" 3.00 rear w/ Eaton TrueTrac, 31" tires, fuel injection soon
https://www.youtube.com/@jimjamauto