classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Friends

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, the world is a very small place.  I've met people all over the globe that when we started talking we found connections.

And yes, this is the vision I have for the forum!  I want this place to be the safe hangout for anyone, the place where people help each other, and the place where the documentation exists to answer any question.  The be all and end all with respect to Bullnose trucks.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Friends

BigBrother-84
This post was updated on .
Gary Lewis wrote
And yes, this is the vision I have for the forum!  I want this place to be the safe hangout for anyone, the place where people help each other, and the place where the documentation exists to answer any question.
I often feel “alone” here, in the Laurentian Mountains…  Just look at the members map and you realize that Bullnose aficionados are really distant from each other, North of the US border.
Thanks to this forum, I too have access to a nice garage with friends helping me!

We are a lot here to be grateful to you, Gary!
Jeff / 1984 F350 Crew Cab 4x4/5.8L w351 4V/ T18/ D50 4.10 front/ 8' bed.
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.