Bullnose Forums

Eight years ago, a 4.9L was pulled out of a ‘95 F150 that was just sitting in a field.

I completely rebuilt it it with some slight modifications to suit my wants/ needs.

Mostly stock internals supplied by a Holley Sniper 2300 through an Offenhauser C Series w/ EFI headers, Walker y-pipe and small glass pack ending with 3” pipe behind the rear tire.

7 years ago I pulled a 4R70W out of a ‘95 F150 w/ a 302 that had been in a wreck. Again, completely rebuild by me in a Frankenstein vein, controlled by a US Shift Quick 4.

Three days ago some friends came over to help me with first start and break-in.

I cannot express how thankful I am that the three EXPERTS you’ll see, graciously provided me with not only moral support but their much needed diagnostic skills.

In this video are Matt (mat in tn), Dave (FuzzFace2) and John (Cracker289). - THANK YOU!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alive!!! :nabble_anim_claps: :nabble_anim_jump:

So now we need some names to go with the faces. I worked out which one is Kurt, the tall one. But what about the rest of y'all?

In this video are Matt (mat in tn), Dave (FuzzFace2) and John (Cracker289). - THANK YOU!

Quite the community you have there in NC! 👍

Kudos to everyone who helped. :nabble_anim_claps:

I had forgotten about all the confusion over the fans. focused on dist and key.

I see my older brother almost daily and I watch him work, walk, talk etc. I'm amazed at how much I look like him in this video. and I'm so grateful that I don't feel as old as I look.:nabble_anim_jump: