classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For Sale: 1986 EFI, engine parts, misc

Nickelplate
This post was updated on .
Everything from this first post is sold now.
1986 Bronco. 5.0L, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI, Baumann-controlled 4r70w, 3.55 gears, 31" tires.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: For Sale: 1986 EFI, engine parts, misc

Nickelplate
This post was updated on .
A few more things I forgot.

$60 each. Two 1986 ECU computers. Both have been tested and work.

1986 Bronco. 5.0L, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI, Baumann-controlled 4r70w, 3.55 gears, 31" tires.
Reply | Threaded
|

axe2011
In reply to this post by Nickelplate
I am interested in the wire harness, and the air filter box mounts the hold it next to the intake.
1986 F150 RWD Automatic 5.0 EFI
Reply | Threaded
|

mat in tn
I guess the big question is " did you get the engine running as you intended by doing the swap "
Reply | Threaded
|

Nickelplate
I sure did! The old OEM stuff didn't like working with the voltage spikes from my electric fan and AC compressor kicking on at the same time, which was causing a surging idle. I wanted a bit more power and to not have the surge caused by using the A/C so I swapped to the Edelbrock system. Works like a charm!
Reply | Threaded
|

Nickelplate
In reply to this post by axe2011
Hey, @axe2011 ! sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I still have all these parts. Would you like to send me a DM or email and we can trade info, and I'll get it all packed up?
Reply | Threaded
|

ratdude747
Question: Would you willing to sell the remote TFI kit (and TFI module) separate from the distributor? Mainly to keep the shipping costs down (unless you happen to be near southern Indiana). Interested in that and the MSD coil.
1984 F150: 300 L6, AOD, RWD. EEC IV / TFI, Feedback Carter YFA Carb. Stock everything but radio (for now).
Reply | Threaded
|

Nickelplate
Sure, I don't mind. Would you like to send me a PM/email for payment and shipping info? This will be my first sale on here, so I don't know the process yet. Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

ratdude747
I attempted to send an email (there is no PM/DM system here)... it's a bit broken though?
1984 F150: 300 L6, AOD, RWD. EEC IV / TFI, Feedback Carter YFA Carb. Stock everything but radio (for now).
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
It is a "bit" broken as it appears that it didn't work.  But it usually, if not always, does.  Tick the box that says "Send a copy to me" and you'll see you get one.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Nickelplate
In reply to this post by ratdude747
I got your email and responded. All good!
Reply | Threaded
|

ratdude747
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Missed this.

I sent it twice with the box checked and AFAIK I never got a copy.
Reply | Threaded
|

ratdude747
I'll save the details for another post/thread (coming soon!), but the remote TFI and MSD coil are spoken for and installed on my Bullnose. They both work fantastic (knock on wood).

Thanks, Nickelplate!