83 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Possible Re-hosting Of Website - Input Requested

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, that's it!  I re-retired.  

Basically having a slow day and not doing anything in the shop, which gives me time to compute.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Gary, there really is no 'slow day' for you.
Taking a break from the shop is rarely a bad thing.

Glad you found an answer to having to babysit your backups.

Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I do have slow days.  Yesterday was one of those and I didn't do much on the forum and certainly nothing in the shop.  Today I just carried the clutch kit, which was delivered by two young ladies from Amazon, out to the shop and then used the microfiche viewer.

But most of the day was helping Janey get ready for her cousins to descend on us tomorrow.  She did most of the work, although I helped some.

As for the backups, I'm thrilled.  And, by the way, the extension works on backing up the forum as well, so I'm doing that weekly.  Oddly enough, the forum backup is now bigger than the Weebly/documentation backup.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI