Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How Did You Find Us?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

rshemmy
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I was looking for an electrical system image for my '85 F150 and found a link to a manual here. Your site has so much useful info and I will definitely keep it in mind next time I need info. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Glad you found us!  And glad it is helpful.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Earnhardtt3
Google searching for part numbers for air injection tubes only place where I could find the numbers.
Reply | Threaded
|

confetti
On my last bullnose I’ve found my way to this site multiple times through Google.

Wealth of information here for those trying to go a resto route.

Community seems very knowledgeable too.

This time around I signed up to join in the fun and mostly because I can post some progress now that it’s ongoing again
•1985 F-150 300 motor auto a/c (“survivor” ..in rejuvenation)
•Parts truck 1981 F-150 300 motor bronco manual
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Glad you found us, and that we can be helpful and friendly.  That's what it is all about.  

Reply | Threaded
|

Steam Power
I was reading in another forum, (I don't remember which one... I'm not a member of any of them) and somebody had linked to the page here about diagnosing turn signals.  I read that article closely, and as soon as I realized this was a forum and not just a how-to page, I knew I found the forum I wanted to join.

So here I am.
1985 F-150 4x4
standard cab, long bed, 300i6, manual 3 speed
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you found us and joined.  

But don't miss the request to post in the New Members Start Here folder.  That's because in going there you'll have another chance to see the guidelines, which we have posted there, and that is important because we hold people to them.

And, when you do that I'll ask where home is, but I'll explain why then.  

Reply | Threaded
|

old yeller
 Just looking for parts for my truck and to decode vin.
80 f150 4x4 short flare side.
I found a lot on this sight.
Hoping to restore it.
 Thanks for having it.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Glad you found us.  But please don't forget to introduce yourself in the New Members Start Here folder.  One of the reasons we ask for that is because we have our guidelines posted there and since we hold people to them we want to make sure everyone has a chance to read them.

Reply | Threaded
|

Satchmono
the guy I bought the truck from recommended the website!
1985 F250 Supercab 4X4 8'bed
Reply | Threaded
|

Biker Trash
Typical search for whatever I was gathering info on at the time. Been stalking this forum for a couple years. Decided it was high time to get involved.  
Dad's Pickup
1983 F-150 4X4, Manual
351 Windsor
Performer intake and cam, MSD Atomic 2 FI, Hyperspark distributer
Dad bought this new in Jackson Hole. Literally right off the transporter.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I’m glad you joined.

Hope you’ll go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and introduce yourself.

Reply | Threaded
|

BrysonN0386
Previous owner of my truck I believe was a member and gave me a decal to put on. I just finally remembered to join after owning the truck for a couple months now
1986 Ford F-250 Lariat XLT Super Cab
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!

Yup, I’m still here. The pictures you posted look good!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

BrysonN0386
Thanks!
1986 Ford F-250 Lariat XLT Super Cab
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by BrysonN0386
Welcome!  Glad you joined.

I take it that the previous owner was Dane. So you must live close to him. Would you like to be on our map?  You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu.

Did you see the note from Jim asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction?  We ask people to do that because we hold everyone to the guidelines and they are posted in that folder.

Reply | Threaded
|

BigBrother-84
This post was updated on .
Gary...  Is there a way to verify if I already answered to it?
Have to admit that my memory isn't improving with age...

Anyway, if I already answered, just delete one participation to the total.
And here is my comment.

SO, I came to this wonderful forum while Googling for a fuel door size issue.  My problem was solved by a nice guy named Gary, who had on a shelf exactly what I was looking for.

Big Brother is proudly wearing it since then:

I can't say how grateful I am about all the support I find here.

It is a gold mine, maintained by happy Dwarfs just looking to help everyone coming here and share their precious knowledge.

Jeff / 1984 F350 Crew Cab 4x4/5.8L w351 4V/ T18/ D50 4.10 front/ 8' bed.
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You can verify it by scrolling back up through the thread.  But it really doesn't matter if you did as that isn't a problem.

And you are welcome, happy to help and glad that Big Brother wears it so proudly.

As for the dwarfs, I might be Sneezy.  

1 ... 45678