Bullnose Forums

Crossmember transmission support bushings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give these to you, just tell me how to ship them.

I assume shipping across the border isn't cheap!

Do you want just the two rubber parts, or would you like the top plate too?

No use to me, yours if you want, just get the shipping.

I'm in Battle Creek Michigan 49017

Hi Curt,

Thanks so much for your proposal!

I tried to send you my complete coordinates, but the forum email does not seem to work.

So, Gary will send you my email address. Please send me an email using it, and we'll be able to exchange required informations that way.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I'm in a bit of bind trying to find these bushings myself. Does anyone know if there is a conversion that is done to get around needing to find these? I'd prefer to have the bushings but with how hard they are to find I think I might prefer to go a route that will be easier to maintain in the future. Thanks!

I'm in a bit of bind trying to find these bushings myself. Does anyone know if there is a conversion that is done to get around needing to find these? I'd prefer to have the bushings but with how hard they are to find I think I might prefer to go a route that will be easier to maintain in the future. Thanks!

Slim - Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You probably missed the email you were sent asking you to make your first post an introduction in the New Members Start Here folder. The reason we ask that is two fold. First, we are a community and we want to get to know each other. But second, we have the guidelines posted in that folder and we hold everyone to them so want to ensure you have a chance to read them.

So, can you assure me that you have read them?

Hi Slim, welcome in the family (yep, this community acts such as!).

I had the chance that Curt had good condition ones to offer. Otherwise, there is one new on eBay (just one and not cheap).

E1TZ-6E039-A.

https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/324684521374

I suppose someone with big budget and patience could find a second new OEM one.

• 2 months later...

I will give these to you, just tell me how to ship them.

I assume shipping across the border isn't cheap!

Do you want just the two rubber parts, or would you like the top plate too?

No use to me, yours if you want, just get the shipping.

I'm in Battle Creek Michigan 49017

Curt,

Crossmember installed!

Again, many thanks!

:nabble_smiley_beam:

D76F52DD-2B5F-480E-A624-191844F696C2.jpeg.3a60212e8f1673c103095663dc70cce4.jpeg

• 10 months later...

Slim - Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You probably missed the email you were sent asking you to make your first post an introduction in the New Members Start Here folder. The reason we ask that is two fold. First, we are a community and we want to get to know each other. But second, we have the guidelines posted in that folder and we hold everyone to them so want to ensure you have a chance to read them.

So, can you assure me that you have read them?

Way late on this reply, Sorry Gary! I read the guide lines and just posted in the new members section!