Bullnose Forums

Crossmember transmission support bushings

Hi Gentlemen,

Made some search to find these parts. Not easy.

Gary, I saw you had (couple of years ago) similar discussion on "another" forum. :nabble_smiley_wink:

If somebody has some more recent infos (where to find these parts, or using other bushing to make some), it will be welcome!

Capture_dcran_le_2022-05-21__11.jpg.304d518a38bfdfc2f0bc2bfb2fe89856.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg.36f5c99feff36433ed37dab1c122dbd8.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg.5d727893ce7fb3865502983f06b02458.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things are really hard to find. Hopefully Bill's contact can help you.

I purchased a set of those about 8 years ago from a place in PA for $18 each, as listed on their website. Upon checking their website sometime later, they were listed at $118 each. I guess someone caught a ration of grief for that computer input error on my sale.

Hi!

We had a very BIG thunderstorm and heavy winds here on Saturday pm. Just have electricity back this morning, bit of internet (soooo ssssllloooooow) still no phone.

Lost some trees, but no major damage here, we were lucky.

They had 8 death in Ontario, one life lost here in Quebec (Outaouais region, next to here Laurentian region).

I’ll come back to the forum in few days, time to get back on our legs.

So, my silence isn’t lack of interest!

Hi!

We had a very BIG thunderstorm and heavy winds here on Saturday pm. Just have electricity back this morning, bit of internet (soooo ssssllloooooow) still no phone.

Lost some trees, but no major damage here, we were lucky.

They had 8 death in Ontario, one life lost here in Quebec (Outaouais region, next to here Laurentian region).

I’ll come back to the forum in few days, time to get back on our legs.

So, my silence isn’t lack of interest!

Jeff - Glad to see you are ok. But sorry for those who’ve lost property and/or loved ones.

Good evening,

Are you interested in some lightly used parts?

Where are you located?

Curt

Curt,

Of course I am interested. Slightly used parts are much better then no parts at all.

I will do some clutch work on BigBrother, so working around the transmission would be a good time to replace these bushings.

I am located in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada. Be comfortable to tell me if you prefer not shipping across the border, I will understand. If not an issue for you, you can email me directly to discuss the price and other conditions.

Thanks!

Curt,

Of course I am interested. Slightly used parts are much better then no parts at all.

I will do some clutch work on BigBrother, so working around the transmission would be a good time to replace these bushings.

I am located in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada. Be comfortable to tell me if you prefer not shipping across the border, I will understand. If not an issue for you, you can email me directly to discuss the price and other conditions.

Thanks!

I will give these to you, just tell me how to ship them.

I assume shipping across the border isn't cheap!

Do you want just the two rubber parts, or would you like the top plate too?

No use to me, yours if you want, just get the shipping.

I'm in Battle Creek Michigan 49017

I will give these to you, just tell me how to ship them.

I assume shipping across the border isn't cheap!

Do you want just the two rubber parts, or would you like the top plate too?

No use to me, yours if you want, just get the shipping.

I'm in Battle Creek Michigan 49017

:nabble_anim_claps::nabble_anim_claps::nabble_anim_claps::nabble_anim_claps: