Bullnose Forums

Don’t know what to file this under.

This has been showing up in my recommended for a week now. 🥴

There are backwards people all over this planet, not just in the United States.

The guy certainly used his imagination and put a bunch of hours into it!

Something tells me it won't pass inspection. The "rearview" mirrors actually look forward. The headlights point to the rear. I assume the backup lights are now the headlights, but doubt the front turn signal lights will pass muster for brake lights.

But, you do have to give him credit for getting it done. Not that I'd want to, but he did. :nabble_smiley_what:

Something tells me it won't pass inspection. The "rearview" mirrors actually look forward. The headlights point to the rear. I assume the backup lights are now the headlights, but doubt the front turn signal lights will pass muster for brake lights.

But, you do have to give him credit for getting it done. Not that I'd want to, but he did. :nabble_smiley_what:

According to the video, son-in-law (in video) and father-in-law knocked it up in "two Saturdays," he was pulled over 22 times in the first year (built 2004), Police placed an ad in the paper asking citizens to not call them as they know the truck, and "it's legal," clearly on some very thin technicality. He admits people's attitudes are different these days ("Karens") so he won't take it out on the roads anymore. It's relegated to cars shows for a bit of fun.

I challenge anyone here to watch that without smiling :nabble_smiley_happy:

That is insane.

Smiling I cried a little as the body looked to be in pretty good shape and only needed a motor.

Dave ----

My thoughts exactly.

It equally pains me when I contact wreckers for a part only to be told they crushed the vehicle, or a dealership who "threw away all their old parts."