Bullnose Forums

A Modest Proposal (no, not Jonathan Swift's)

Given that Bricknoses are really quite similar to Bullnoses. And Brickies are finally starting to get some love. And this is the best forum around for genuine info. And y'all seem to have a lot of Bricky knowledge.

Would it be conceivable that Bricknose owners are allowed to join and post?

As for me and my house, we are firmly straddling the wide fence between Bullnoses and Gen1 SDs. I'm the SD guy, being taller and older I like my comfort. One son is grafting a Bully frontend on his Aeronose. The other son drives a Bully but is working on the Bricky below. And the youngest plans to drive the blue 150 below.

RFcropblur.jpg.f362923ee22734679c407122d872212f.jpg

BlueF150.jpg.213ed158eee99e0cfa43d7c87be703d4.jpg

Well, we have a moderator that has a Brick and posts about it, so would that tend to answer your question? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Seriously, there's no requirement to have a Bullnose to join the forum. And we post about other things than even pickups. Some have Broncos they post about. I posted about my boat, and probably will my Super Bee if/when I have it built. So I don't see a problem with people posting about later trucks.

However, for the most part the documentation is for Bullnose trucks. Having said that, I have started including up through 1989 when I add things out of the Master Parts Catalog.

So it is fine for people to join and post about later, or earlier, trucks. But we just won't have much documentation to support them.

Well, we have a moderator that has a Brick and posts about it, so would that tend to answer your question? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Seriously, there's no requirement to have a Bullnose to join the forum. And we post about other things than even pickups. Some have Broncos they post about. I posted about my boat, and probably will my Super Bee if/when I have it built. So I don't see a problem with people posting about later trucks.

However, for the most part the documentation is for Bullnose trucks. Having said that, I have started including up through 1989 when I add things out of the Master Parts Catalog.

So it is fine for people to join and post about later, or earlier, trucks. But we just won't have much documentation to support them.

When you start on your Super Bee (assuming you ever finish, BB and Dad's) will we need a Mopar sub forum?

How about a yugo, sub forum, rolf:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Well, this could get out of hand. Perhaps we should stick to the way we are doing it now, meaning that we do have some threads about other things, but they are done by members on here who, for the most part, have Bullnose trucks. And those threads are in the main part of the forum or in Projects, and aren't in different folders.

Well, this could get out of hand. Perhaps we should stick to the way we are doing it now, meaning that we do have some threads about other things, but they are done by members on here who, for the most part, have Bullnose trucks. And those threads are in the main part of the forum or in Projects, and aren't in different folders.

I don't think Bob has any Bullnose trucks at this time.

And he writes about his '70's Bronco (as does Ron)

My only defense is that they are all DSII trucks, so more like a Bullnose under the skin than any EEC V swapped vehicle. :nabble_smiley_evil:

I don't think Bob has any Bullnose trucks at this time.

And he writes about his '70's Bronco (as does Ron)

My only defense is that they are all DSII trucks, so more like a Bullnose under the skin than any EEC V swapped vehicle. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Right on all counts. But y'all joined to help Bullnose owners, which is different than us starting up a section for other vehicles.

Right on all counts. But y'all joined to help Bullnose owners, which is different than us starting up a section for other vehicles.

Yes. This forum has its focus and I'm fine with that.

I absolutely don't want it to be about me.... :nabble_smiley_thinking: