Bullnose Forums

85 2wd C&C Dump 4x4 Conversion

bp17oang

Dorman* has splice pigtails in both sizes.

They also have a tool.

Without it boiling water is critical.

FYI if using a compression type fitting on plastic line, in the HVAC field there is a metal sleeve that fits in the line after you put the nut & compression ring on.

Dave ----

:nabble_anim_jump: Alright!!!

Did you find the problem?

Or just power the pump directly?

Certainly makes it easy for you to get at the tanks now. 😉

That really is a bulldog of a truck.

Squat, powerful and tenacious.

I did find the problem! So the control cable from the cab was wrapped around the brake booster and the firewall and there was a lip that wore through the cable and was apparently shorting out when you hit the button.

Yeah I'm quite happy with the overall outcome at this point. I mean I barely gotten to use it at this point but it's hard to foresee much that it will not be able to do that I need it to.

I did find the problem! So the control cable from the cab was wrapped around the brake booster and the firewall and there was a lip that wore through the cable and was apparently shorting out when you hit the button.

Yeah I'm quite happy with the overall outcome at this point. I mean I barely gotten to use it at this point but it's hard to foresee much that it will not be able to do that I need it to.

That’s great! Looks handy.

:nabble_anim_jump: Alright!!!

Did you find the problem?

Or just power the pump directly?

Certainly makes it easy for you to get at the tanks now. 😉

That really is a bulldog of a truck.

Squat, powerful and tenacious.

Some oak side rails should help getting those springs to maybe hit the helpers! :nabble_anim_claps:

IMG_20210516_120419_01.jpg.b85e5af7472cabda8b3ea62b8289ca3c.jpg