Bullnose Forums

1980/81 sliding door lock project

Hey Jim or Gary, do you guys have a spot on the website that I can upload the STL files for guys that want to make plastic sliders and bezels on their home 3D printers?

Tommy's are all done and shipping out tomorrow.

I think you can upload the file on a response using the More/Upload option. But I confess I've not used it much. If you get it uploaded then I'll come up with a page for 3D printer files.

If not you can get it to me via Dropbox, Google Drive, or One Drive.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jim or Gary, do you guys have a spot on the website that I can upload the STL files for guys that want to make plastic sliders and bezels on their home 3D printers?

Tommy's are all done and shipping out tomorrow.

If this site won't handle it, the next one will.

You could always upload it to any of the printer hosts and make it private (so you are the gatekeeper)

I think thingyverse is ONLY open, but there are plenty of others. 💡

• 2 months later...

If this site won't handle it, the next one will.

You could always upload it to any of the printer hosts and make it private (so you are the gatekeeper)

I think thingyverse is ONLY open, but there are plenty of others. 💡

I know it's been a while since there's been any activity in this thread but is John still making these? I sent him an email a couple of months ago but never received a reply. My F-100 parts truck has pretty nice door cards and I think I might want the lock slides after all.

I know it's been a while since there's been any activity in this thread but is John still making these? I sent him an email a couple of months ago but never received a reply. My F-100 parts truck has pretty nice door cards and I think I might want the lock slides after all.

Hi Dave,

I am still making these, happy to do it for you and I could probably get them done this week.

Sorry about the email, this email address gets so much spam now that I miss things. It's probably better to email my company account for this now: JMiddendorf@lasersoln.com

I have that on my phone so I'll see it. I'll also check back here in the next few days if you reply here instead.

John

Hi Dave,

I am still making these, happy to do it for you and I could probably get them done this week.

Sorry about the email, this email address gets so much spam now that I miss things. It's probably better to email my company account for this now: JMiddendorf@lasersoln.com

I have that on my phone so I'll see it. I'll also check back here in the next few days if you reply here instead.

John

Hey John,

There's no real rush as my Flare Side is in a state of dis-assembly. That said, maybe you could fab a set before the end of August for me?

I will send an email, just so you have my return email.

Thanks for the reply!