Bullnose Forums

I Bought another Truck without Trying to

Angelo Voltura

Gary they are 10" wide. I did put them on the truck and swapped some stuff from my 95 over. Im going to pick up a 70s 351w for it this weekend.

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:. My red tailgate has that same dent in the corner.

Your 'accidental' truck is coming together, Angelo! :nabble_smiley_good:

10” is WIDE!

Anyway, good luck. It is coming together. 👍

Not if you are running 33" or 35" tires.

I think you can run 32"s on a 10" wheel but it might be pushing it.

I ran a 31x10.5x15 on a 10" wheel, books said it was ok, and I did not like how the truck handled and the tire wear was way to fast. Went to a 8" wheel with the next set of tires, same make & size tire, and they lasted a lot longer.

Dave ----

10” is WIDE!

Anyway, good luck. It is coming together. 👍

Not if you are running 33" or 35" tires.

I think you can run 32"s on a 10" wheel but it might be pushing it.

I ran a 31x10.5x15 on a 10" wheel, books said it was ok, and I did not like how the truck handled and the tire wear was way to fast. Went to a 8" wheel with the next set of tires, same make & size tire, and they lasted a lot longer.

Dave ----

Do any of you guys have v belt accessory drive brackets for a 351W? I have factory serpentine stuff but they are bulky and in the way and I have a standard rotation where pump.

Do any of you guys have v belt accessory drive brackets for a 351W? I have factory serpentine stuff but they are bulky and in the way and I have a standard rotation where pump.

you aren't to far from the Ta off of 48a i'm out there quite a bit getting hay