Bullnose Forums

Best source for body panels

delco1946

Dang! You guys are getting hammered up there! I’m assuming ice.

Thanks for the tip. Yea, ice on everything. We don’t have power either, so just Realized I’ll have to cut the dang thing up by hand too.

This tree ( neighbors tree) and I have had it out for each other for years. Bird poop, acorns etc dropping on all my cars.

Thanks for the tip. Yea, ice on everything. We don’t have power either, so just Realized I’ll have to cut the dang thing up by hand too.

This tree ( neighbors tree) and I have had it out for each other for years. Bird poop, acorns etc dropping on all my cars.

I purchased my panels from NPD and was pleased with them. I'm certain they were Taiwan made though. If I were doing it again, I'd probably go with the outfit mentioned above as they are reportedly made in the US.

In regards to your neighbors tree, that is a battle that I fought a few years ago and one that I had to pay the deductible using my own insurance on. One would think that the neighbor's insurance would pay for it but that is not the way that works. Was not happy in that.

I purchased my panels from NPD and was pleased with them. I'm certain they were Taiwan made though. If I were doing it again, I'd probably go with the outfit mentioned above as they are reportedly made in the US.

In regards to your neighbors tree, that is a battle that I fought a few years ago and one that I had to pay the deductible using my own insurance on. One would think that the neighbor's insurance would pay for it but that is not the way that works. Was not happy in that.

I also used Tabco and was vary pleased on the panels and the service. They called me to say some of my panels over lapped by a lot and did not need some.

You did not say what panels you need?

If you are looking for full panels, hood, fender, door, then I don't think Tabco has them so it would be LMC or maybe NPD id there others?

Sometimes you have to go with what you can get.

Yep an "act of god" they call it.

I had a tree fall on a fence next door and just miss his garage.

Insurance would not cover any of it, fence or to have the tree removed.

Dave ----

I also used Tabco and was vary pleased on the panels and the service. They called me to say some of my panels over lapped by a lot and did not need some.

You did not say what panels you need?

If you are looking for full panels, hood, fender, door, then I don't think Tabco has them so it would be LMC or maybe NPD id there others?

Sometimes you have to go with what you can get.

Yep an "act of god" they call it.

I had a tree fall on a fence next door and just miss his garage.

Insurance would not cover any of it, fence or to have the tree removed.

Dave ----

I’d need full panels I think. The hood is trash, both fenders, cowl and the cab roof is badly damaged. This has been a very bad day :(

Is it possible to buy entire cabs from somewhere?

Sorry for your loss, Christopher.

Once the window opening has been distorted its tough to fix right and never worth the cost of repair (from the side of a body shop or insurance company)

Cab swap looks a lot better in that light.

"Cabs" new????