Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas to all!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

I'm a little late to the game here, but I know that you're away anyway...so technically not too late.

Merry Christmas to you and the family (and the Bullnoses in your family...lol).

I was just checking the temperatures and it looks like I'll be having a warmer Christmas that you are. How in the heck does that happen?>..lol. Supposed to be 55.4F here Christmas day, and only going down to 50F through the night.

David,

I'm a little late to the game here, but I know that you're away anyway...so technically not too late.

Merry Christmas to you and the family (and the Bullnoses in your family...lol).

I was just checking the temperatures and it looks like I'll be having a warmer Christmas that you are. How in the heck does that happen?>..lol. Supposed to be 55.4F here Christmas day, and only going down to 50F through the night.

Yes Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year all!

No truck or car parts this year, think I used them all up doing my truck :nabble_smiley_evil:

Cory, you must be getting the heat we have today, got up into the low 60's but a lot of rain that went right through the rain coat doing LP gas.

Tomorrow a high of about 37*! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Think it will be a little warmer in the low 40's for Saturday so will have to dress in layers again for work.

Dave ----

Yes Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year all!

No truck or car parts this year, think I used them all up doing my truck :nabble_smiley_evil:

Cory, you must be getting the heat we have today, got up into the low 60's but a lot of rain that went right through the rain coat doing LP gas.

Tomorrow a high of about 37*! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Think it will be a little warmer in the low 40's for Saturday so will have to dress in layers again for work.

Dave ----

Low of 36 tonight here in Florida. High of 51 Christmas Day.

Saturday morning it will be 28 degrees when I leave for work, with a high of 51. The last time it was that cold here during December was back in 2010. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Low of 36 tonight here in Florida. High of 51 Christmas Day.

Saturday morning it will be 28 degrees when I leave for work, with a high of 51. The last time it was that cold here during December was back in 2010. :nabble_smiley_oh:

59 and blustery rain here in 'the Toe', but it should drop to 29 overnight into Saturday.

I guess that means the snow is gone, and we're looking at a muddy, muddy Christmas!

But it is Christmas here on the east coast, and I hope everyone has a blessed day!

That we can still feel the joy of being together, even I we can't get together.

59 and blustery rain here in 'the Toe', but it should drop to 29 overnight into Saturday.

I guess that means the snow is gone, and we're looking at a muddy, muddy Christmas!

But it is Christmas here on the east coast, and I hope everyone has a blessed day!

That we can still feel the joy of being together, even I we can't get together.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wishing you all first turn starts, 12mpg, working tachs and non wandering steering!

Merry Christmas! I have first-turn starts most of the time, am crowding 12 MPG, and the steering is pretty good. Guess I'm "there"!

Seriously though, I hope all of you have a wonderful time, even if you can't be with family. (We are celebrating via Zoom today.) :nabble_smiley_good: