Bullnose Forums

NEW 85' from NC Member!

Jonhasemail

Good Afternoon Fellow Bullnose Enthusiasts,

Really looking forward to sharing and learning more as our family starts a new project on our 1985 F-150.

We picked her up at a local Estate Auction here, and we're looking forward to getting her back out on the road.

Looks to be mostly original and lived all of her life thus far in NC.

We're looking forward to learning more and sharing!

new.thumb.jpeg.1536a0246ed8f56bb226de4b8c0780b6.jpeg

IMG_4167.thumb.jpg.1866c09f1eccc34f271188bf928bfa27.jpg

IMG_4168.thumb.jpg.af2cf3d4f8c66bc23327c5c6d5759c9e.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! The interior looks remarkably clean.

Where in NC? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a zip or city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or in Projects where we can follow along on your family's project. But is it you and a son or daughter? Who else is involved? What are your plans? So many questions!

Ain't that something? I love seeing a nice intact interior in a Bullnose like this. I bet this truck could be made to look very nice with a little elbow grease.

I was trying to see the gear indicator...C6? Edit...it's in his signature, C5. My wife always tells me that I have to look..."just look" she says...lol.

Ain't that something? I love seeing a nice intact interior in a Bullnose like this. I bet this truck could be made to look very nice with a little elbow grease.

I was trying to see the gear indicator...C6? Edit...it's in his signature, C5. My wife always tells me that I have to look..."just look" she says...lol.

Welcome to the forum :nabble_anim_handshake:

That looks like a nice truck to start with, a lot nicer than mine was.

Yes where in NC you at?

I am on the Benson / Angier line in Angier.

Dave ----

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where in NC? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a zip or city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or in Projects where we can follow along on your family's project. But is it you and a son or daughter? Who else is involved? What are your plans? So many questions!

Hi Gary, Thanks for the warm welcome!

We're located in 27312 on the border between Chatham/Orange Counties near Chapel Hill.

I will plan to start up a thread on the Projects page, my wife and twin three year boys will be a part of this project as well.

Plans for now are to just get her cleaned up, change all the fluids, etc. We've heard that she's been sitting for about 8 years or so, before that she was driven daily by the prior owner. So she'll need some elbow grease/patience before she's ready to get fired up again. Outside of that, not sure at this point for future plans other than reading up on this forum/materials.