Bullnose Forums

Welcome from New york

nlongo33

500' on air and cardstock???

That's amazing!

Gary and I got in a big discussion about water rockets with his grand twins over the summer.

Another 2 Flaresides! :nabble_smiley_beam:

I'm always commenting that this place is thick with them.

You're in good company. 😉

Well, it looks like you have your work cut out for you.

Maybe you could pull that 4.9 and work on it over the winter?

I see Horrid Fate has engine stands on 'sale' again. :nabble_smiley_good:

When I lived in CT I spent a lot of time in the valley, camping with mom, dad and my brother & sisters.

Little older, boy scout camp and then racing cars at the Air Force base.

When you said you had 2 trucks and was going to make 1 good one it reminded me of me.

I did the same thing but used a long bed style side for parts and went a little crazy, others may say I went a lot crazy :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

And you have 2 flare sides :nabble_smiley_oh:

I am also a fan of flare side trucks as I have an 81 F100 that I did a 4 year cab off frame rebuild using most of a parts truck to make 1 good truck. Kind of what you have planed with your 2 trucks.

Mine looks stock but I have a few custom touches that the factory should have done to the flare sides, metal ribbed bed floor and dual tanks!

Cant wait to read your project posts :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave ----

• 2 weeks later...

ya we do Strato blasters too (water rockets) pretty cool as well....

black truck is essentially going to be scavenged for all the good stuff and used on the blue truck or cataloged and stored in the barn...the blue truck is solid

here is pics of rest of the fleet:

I have automotive ADHD, i like anything cool and i love from fast to slow...

i do not have a good pic of the T on my phone but that project is pretty rad too

Welcome! You've got an awesome collection of vehicles. That Scottsdale crewcab is an absolute beauty!

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your fleet.

That Galaxie wagon would make a perfect sleeper if it weren't so old and unique.

It looks straight out of a cartoon at that perspective.

(Maybe Scooby Doo?)

the wagon is a sleeper....its fast/quick it has a 428 in it.....and some other goodies....shhhhh don't tell anyone

i get hurse and bat mobile all the time

the wagon is a sleeper....its fast/quick it has a 428 in it.....and some other goodies....shhhhh don't tell anyone

i get hurse and bat mobile all the time

Nothing that unique is a sleeper.

My Grandmother had a Country Squire with a 460 and limited slip.

Back in it's day it surprised a few people.

Sleeper is the gold Camry with the pushed in bumper cover corner and a stock looking exhaust tip.

But when a vehicle stands out you have to be naive to think it's not special. 😉

Nothing that unique is a sleeper.

My Grandmother had a Country Squire with a 460 and limited slip.

Back in it's day it surprised a few people.

Sleeper is the gold Camry with the pushed in bumper cover corner and a stock looking exhaust tip.

But when a vehicle stands out you have to be naive to think it's not special. 😉

haha....most people think its a cruiser....but i see what you mean....my dad had a 74' duster that looked and sounded like a 6 cylinder bare bones grocery getter with dog dish hub caps, ect nothing from the outside or sound made it look like a car that could boogie.....but it had a 360 in it but you would never know it...he surprised alot of people with that car....