Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

There's no need to apologize.

We've all been there....

If you need some documentation to back your case you're in the best place on the planet (at this time)

So they've chumped the wiring, the TV adjustment, and what else?

How can we support you?

Cheers Jim!

I am going to talk to them on Monday, will update then..

There's no need to apologize.

We've all been there....

If you need some documentation to back your case you're in the best place on the planet (at this time)

So they've chumped the wiring, the TV adjustment, and what else?

How can we support you?

I would say before you take it back in on Monday check that the 4 wheel drive works, mainly the transfer case goes in & out of 4x4.

Hate to have you find out in a few months when the snow is coming down and 4x4 don't work and cant take it back because of time passed.

Dave ----

I would say before you take it back in on Monday check that the 4 wheel drive works, mainly the transfer case goes in & out of 4x4.

Hate to have you find out in a few months when the snow is coming down and 4x4 don't work and cant take it back because of time passed.

Dave ----

Take pictures of the Neutral Safety Switch wiring as well!

Show those idiots where they ****ed up.

Can you start it in any gear?

That's an obvious safety hazard.

And if so, I'd be reporting them to the Department of Motor Vehicles

Whatever regulatory body...

(here in Connecticut the *DMV issue and pull licenses for every garage)

Take pictures of the Neutral Safety Switch wiring as well!

Show those idiots where they ****ed up.

Can you start it in any gear?

That's an obvious safety hazard.

And if so, I'd be reporting them to the Department of Motor Vehicles

Whatever regulatory body...

(here in Connecticut the *DMV issue and pull licenses for every garage)

Good points, I will check the 4x4. The NSS I am not worried about, Espy only had a back up light switch on her c6, not a NSS.

Good points, I will check the 4x4. The NSS I am not worried about, Espy only had a back up light switch on her c6, not a NSS.

Just check it all out, and have proof in hand when you get there.

I disagree on the backup lights.

You know what's wrong.

Does the truck start in gear?

Where else did these idiots screw up the wiring?

Just check it all out, and have proof in hand when you get there.

I disagree on the backup lights.

You know what's wrong.

Does the truck start in gear?

Where else did these idiots screw up the wiring?

4x4 checked out. I am certain about the backup lights, there are only 2 wires, I had a hell of a time getting just a back up switch for the old C6.. I have never tried starting in D or R!

I dropped Espy off at 8am this morning, the owner called me at 10am and apologized and said he will look into it. I said to focus on the transmission first and we can discuss the rest later.

At 4pm I got a call saying they are going to check the valves/bands and see if that is the issue before doing anything else. I will call every day at 1:30pm for updates.

This is week 7!

4x4 checked out. I am certain about the backup lights, there are only 2 wires, I had a hell of a time getting just a back up switch for the old C6.. I have never tried starting in D or R!

I dropped Espy off at 8am this morning, the owner called me at 10am and apologized and said he will look into it. I said to focus on the transmission first and we can discuss the rest later.

At 4pm I got a call saying they are going to check the valves/bands and see if that is the issue before doing anything else. I will call every day at 1:30pm for updates.

This is week 7!

I know it's frustrating. 😣

Just don't make it personal.

Get Espy fixed -right- and get her out of there before they screw something else up.

Gary has mentioned before, feel free to post their name and give them a link to this thread.

It's not about public shaming, it's about being called out, and given an opportunity to own their :nabble_poo-23_orig:.

If they don't choose to make it right for you (especially at what they're asking) then they deserve all the condemnation they get.

Tag this on their Facebook, tweet it like Trump!

Make it hurt for them if they don't give everything they've asked you to pay for!

And, I hope you get Espy back in time for the end of summer.

There's only a month until autumnal equinox.

This is week 7!

Sounds like you have a good plan. I'm glad the owner is getting involved. Hang in there, it'll be great when it gets done. :nabble_smiley_good:

Sounds like you have a good plan. I'm glad the owner is getting involved. Hang in there, it'll be great when it gets done. :nabble_smiley_good:

People make mistakes, things go wrong. I am ok with that, I am not the kind of person to make a scene for no reason.

I am the kind of person that will hold you accountable to your commitments.

For me it is all about how this gets resolved, dealing well with adversity shows true character.

I will share the company name down the line, but once they have had a chance to resolve the situation.

People make mistakes, things go wrong. I am ok with that, I am not the kind of person to make a scene for no reason.

I am the kind of person that will hold you accountable to your commitments.

For me it is all about how this gets resolved, dealing well with adversity shows true character.

I will share the company name down the line, but once they have had a chance to resolve the situation.

Yes, 'stuff' happens. And the foremost thing is to get it resolved to your satisfaction.

That's exactly what I'm saying, and a very mature attitude to take.

I wish you (and Espy) luck!