Bullnose Forums

Bucket seats

It is blue. But was originally F3 green. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig: May wind up as F8 green, which our daily driver Bee was when we got married.

As for the 10 years, I'll hold you to that. :nabble_smiley_good:

But I gotta get Big Blue on the road, and he still has a number of mods coming. Then there's Dad's truck. So the Bee may be a turn-key job.

Yeah, F3 is an ugly color and F8 is definitely the way to go if wanting a green. But, I'm a bit of concours guy when it comes to my musclecars so I'd have a hard time deviating from the vin tag. What color was the Bee that you bought brand new?

Yeah, F3 is an ugly color and F8 is definitely the way to go if wanting a green. But, I'm a bit of concours guy when it comes to my musclecars so I'd have a hard time deviating from the vin tag. What color was the Bee that you bought brand new?

F8. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for deviations, this isn't numbers-matching. The tranny doesn't have a VIN and the engine has the wrong one, IIRC. So I don't think I'm going for show. Maybe GO!

If you get 40/20/40 seats out of a 1994-1997 F-Series standard or crew cab -Not a Super Cab!- they are on a flat mounting plate that bolts directly in place of a bench seat.

You've done that? Pictures???

He's right, you know....

But that's a 40/20/40, which the OP already has, not buckets like the OP wants.

I was wrong about the bucket seats. The ones i am looking at are from a 92 extended cab. I do not know if that matters.

The problem really is that Broncos and extended cabs have room behind the seats and a different floor pan.

So headrests hit the window and their 'tray' doesn't fit flat on the floor.

Not everybody needs too go Gary's lengths.

If you've got a welder and a drill press you could mod a safe setup with parts from the hardware store.

Unfortunately, buckets wont just bolt up to a single cab. but if you are interested in either a seat cover or upholstery, which ever your budget will allow, there are many options on the market to get what you need. I've done much reasearch into upholstery. I have 2 different seats and finally decided to go with the one in my parts truck. If you can put a pic of your seat that you have now. i can give you some help with that.

How about 1985 Std Cab with a missing passenger seat . TruckSeat2.thumb.jpg.04c5b2fee1e24d60da6b2517a5950b9e.jpg Its a non-reclining mouse fur Captains chair.