Bullnose Forums

Jim's 1982 300 Six Bronco Original Restoration

JimJam300

Do you have factory AC and the high output heater core?

Perhaps the recirc/outside air door?

You are right, I checked Docs and it's the recirculating air door, part of duct assembly E1TZ 19C590-A.

Dang I might have to pull the duct off a junkyard truck... Is it possible to use VINs to identify options on Bullnose trucks? Not a Marti Report, just a VIN lookup website or something. Every one I've tried so far does not give much info. I am able to see a full options list on newer vehicles like when I'm picking parts for my Dodge.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, I checked Docs and it's the recirculating air door, part of duct assembly E1TZ 19C590-A.

Dang I might have to pull the duct off a junkyard truck... Is it possible to use VINs to identify options on Bullnose trucks? Not a Marti Report, just a VIN lookup website or something. Every one I've tried so far does not give much info. I am able to see a full options list on newer vehicles like when I'm picking parts for my Dodge.

Not that I know of.

I mean, there are plenty of VIN decoders available but none that would cross to a build sheet or what options went onto a specific truck.

Information and data technology wasn't nearly as comprehensive and certainly none of it was online when these trucks were built.

The VIN would tell you what plant/series/MY/class/engine but that's about it

Not that I know of.

I mean, there are plenty of VIN decoders available but none that would cross to a build sheet or what options went onto a specific truck.

Information and data technology wasn't nearly as comprehensive and certainly none of it was online when these trucks were built.

The VIN would tell you what plant/series/MY/class/engine but that's about it

Duct repair. It's not perfect but the shape should be good enuff. Used super glue to hold the plastic pieces in place and slathered JB Quick Weld on the whole thing to give it some meat for shaping.

IMG_4170.thumb.jpeg.7d84b2ab1fa9bddf511e53fdb3807822.jpeg

IMG_4171.thumb.jpeg.168045ecc35b617371735dcc6bba58cb.jpeg

IMG_4178.jpeg.c96ae4cf0966a23afc52c7faa40f9473.jpeg

Duct repair. It's not perfect but the shape should be good enuff. Used super glue to hold the plastic pieces in place and slathered JB Quick Weld on the whole thing to give it some meat for shaping.

Your repair looks good! :nabble_smiley_good:

Now you just have to keep the rodents away. 😅

I have some pics from last week where I pulled 2 gallons of acorns out of an airbox/intake plenum!!!