Bullnose Forums

Vendor Review Suggestion Box

Feel free to nuke it.

I didn't realize I was supposed to poll. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Ok, I nuked it and added one with a poll here. Dane, you might want to vote in the poll as well as copy your comments over in a post in that thread.

Jim - The only time you can add a poll, which we have in all (I hope) of the vendor reviews, is in the initial post of a thread. Not everyone that posts also votes, but at least it gives us an easy way to see what the opinions are instead of reading all the posts.

Ok, I nuked it and added one with a poll here. Dane, you might want to vote in the poll as well as copy your comments over in a post in that thread.

Jim - The only time you can add a poll, which we have in all (I hope) of the vendor reviews, is in the initial post of a thread. Not everyone that posts also votes, but at least it gives us an easy way to see what the opinions are instead of reading all the posts.

I understand that a poll has to be a new topic.

And now I understand why you use them here.

• 5 months later...

I understand that a poll has to be a new topic.

And now I understand why you use them here.

Mar-K Specialized Manufacturing?

My order is due today so I could provide some feedback on the Grade 'B' bed flooring and the rear sill they made (I think) for me. It took the better part of three weeks to get the order so I'm guessing they don't have flooring kits and bed sills assembled and waiting to ship.

Mar-K Specialized Manufacturing?

My order is due today so I could provide some feedback on the Grade 'B' bed flooring and the rear sill they made (I think) for me. It took the better part of three weeks to get the order so I'm guessing they don't have flooring kits and bed sills assembled and waiting to ship.

I'm going to let Gary handle this, because I always seem to screw up the poll.