Bullnose Forums

TABCO Body Panels

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jim put me onto TABCO several years ago and I bought panels for Dad's truck from them. The lady I spoke with was extremely helpful and my paint/body man said those were some of the best panels he'd ever used. In fact, he said he was changing sources of panels to them.

I hope they will expand their line to include more panels for the Bullnose trucks as we will certainly need them as time goes on.

Jim put me onto TABCO several years ago and I bought panels for Dad's truck from them. The lady I spoke with was extremely helpful and my paint/body man said those were some of the best panels he'd ever used. In fact, he said he was changing sources of panels to them.

I hope they will expand their line to include more panels for the Bullnose trucks as we will certainly need them as time goes on.

I have also used their panels after I was told of them on here.

Yes the fit and thickness was spot on.

When I placed my order, floors, cab corners, rockers, lower inner & outer left door and weather strip lips.

I had some panels that over lapped by a lot they said as they called me to tell me so and to save some money told me what I did not need. They also sent a flat sheet to use as a filler if needed.

How many companies would call to tell you not to spend money!

They are at the top of my list for buying body panels.

Hope they have the panels I need for my 70 AMC Javelin when I am ready.

Dave ----

I have also used their panels after I was told of them on here.

Yes the fit and thickness was spot on.

When I placed my order, floors, cab corners, rockers, lower inner & outer left door and weather strip lips.

I had some panels that over lapped by a lot they said as they called me to tell me so and to save some money told me what I did not need. They also sent a flat sheet to use as a filler if needed.

How many companies would call to tell you not to spend money!

They are at the top of my list for buying body panels.

Hope they have the panels I need for my 70 AMC Javelin when I am ready.

Dave ----

I'm really at the head of the Tabco pep rally.

I like to order by phone, because I get a real person who cares about their product.

They will actually go out on the floor or into the warehouse to check stock, before putting my order through.

In an age of online everything, that personal touch makes a difference to me.

Not of mention their panels are beefy and not terribly work hardened.

Plus there's plenty of overlap to trim as you like.

Five Stars in my book!