Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

that is going to be

Brutus front tag, it has a pic of Brutus the cartoon charactor with Brutus written over it and and at the bottom it says built not bought

I am just catching up on this but wanted to add what is on my custom made front bumper.

20200410_135455.jpg.5f066bcadc07d2d8561ba0844edb9279.jpg

My son gave me a fathers day gift tee shirt with a picture of my truck, what it was to look like as it was not painted yet. Note the dual tanks :nabble_smiley_good:

20180621_174235.jpg.ac7a017ca76546da031ce527ecb6b486.jpg

Dave ----

I am just catching up on this but wanted to add what is on my custom made front bumper.

My son gave me a fathers day gift tee shirt with a picture of my truck, what it was to look like as it was not painted yet. Note the dual tanks :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave ----

Thats really cool Dave. I love the T shirt

I like it, Dave!

yea i get asked the same thing,when i tell them we do it ourselves you'd be surprised how many peiple are going to let me paint there vehicle. Mind you, they are going to let me. Yea right As soon as i say, you do all the prep and all the after work, they wont let me anymore. I'm so crushed. I hope everybody dosent want to let me do ac work

yea i get asked the same thing,when i tell them we do it ourselves you'd be surprised how many peiple are going to let me paint there vehicle. Mind you, they are going to let me. Yea right As soon as i say, you do all the prep and all the after work, they wont let me anymore. I'm so crushed. I hope everybody dosent want to let me do ac work

There, fixed it for you. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

But no matter how many times you say no, who gets called when they are in a pickle???? 😄

But no matter how many times you say no, who gets called when they are in a pickle???? 😄

Oh yea, especially when they show up when you are right in the middle of something and they expect you to drop everything. I dont mind helping, i will do anything for anybody, but nobody seams to be around when i need the help.. And then you have the " i can do it better ones" you know the ones, never turned a wrench in there lives, have to take the car in for an oil change, but they can do it better. There are many of them around here. Mainly the reaosn Nick and I keep to ourselves

Oh yea, especially when they show up when you are right in the middle of something and they expect you to drop everything. I dont mind helping, i will do anything for anybody, but nobody seams to be around when i need the help.. And then you have the " i can do it better ones" you know the ones, never turned a wrench in there lives, have to take the car in for an oil change, but they can do it better. There are many of them around here. Mainly the reaosn Nick and I keep to ourselves

I'm glad to help most anyone.

But if they start telling me I'm doing it wrong I crawl out from underneath, place the greasy wrench in their hand and walk away.

Not a word said.