Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

What do you do when the bushings go bad?

Or you want to recurve it???

I think pretty much everything is COP these days.

No worry's about plug wires letting the spark out..

I only had 2 trucks I drove enough miles where that may have been an issue.

One did not have a dist., diesel, and my Dodge I let the dealer deal with all that crap under the hood :nabble_anim_crazy:

Only dist. I have dug deep in to has been my MSD in the drag car.

This 300 I may need to deal with re-curve but again if I don't drive it much why go thru all that to get what out of it?

I am one of the "if it aint broke don't fix it".

Dave ----

Just to show the magnet on these things:

But I'm still more impressed by it hanging in there through all the antics and the josteling on the trail in and out of the paddock.

I have one similar to that. It rode around for about a month stuck to the underside of Brutus. The only reason i found it was when we started the work back in April, i got under there to take the spare tire out to get the bumper off and there it was sitting by the gas tank. I was like Nick, i found the flashlight

Just to show the magnet on these things:

But I'm still more impressed by it hanging in there through all the antics and the josteling on the trail in and out of the paddock.

Well, I Googled "390 lumen magnetic slim bar folding led worklight" thinking I'd find the Braun one. But instead I found these on Amazon.

At $17 for two and delivery tomorrow I couldn't resist. Doubt it'll be as good as the HF one, but with 4.6 stars out of 2501 reviews it can't be bad. We shall see - tomorrow.

51jegLBPaIL.thumb.jpg.2917a51b3c18e472909c168f2e8998b4.jpg

Well, I Googled "390 lumen magnetic slim bar folding led worklight" thinking I'd find the Braun one. But instead I found these on Amazon.

At $17 for two and delivery tomorrow I couldn't resist. Doubt it'll be as good as the HF one, but with 4.6 stars out of 2501 reviews it can't be bad. We shall see - tomorrow.

It doesn't look like they swivel nor that the plastic can be nearly as tight and smooth as the machined aluminum hinges, but give it a shot!

Do they take a replaceable 18650 battery?

What is "Tear up Invalid"???

for 17 bucks you cant go wrong if it lasts as long as a set of 4 D cells in an old flash light, if it last as long, you got your money out of it

And this is why those wondrous little photon emitters -LED's- have won the Nobel prize!

(twice, I think..)

Maglite had the market locked up solid until companies like Cree took lighting to a new level.