Bullnose Forums

300 I6 Carburetor spacer

The code you just tried was like a url from an Android device, which has native YouTube.

You must have been on PC or an Apple device this morning.

i just tried that, it didnt work. i had to go into the inbed, then check message is in html. it was you that noticed i had the embed on both sides of the link, as soon as i got rid of the one at the end, it workd

^^^

This, is all I had to paste into the HTML reply window.

Notice my reply is not center justified on the page, like most other embeds, because there's nothing saying to center it,.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The code you just tried was like a url from an Android device, which has native YouTube.

You must have been on PC or an Apple device this morning.

i just tried that, it didnt work. i had to go into the inbed, then check message is in html. it was you that noticed i had the embed on both sides of the link, as soon as i got rid of the one at the end, it workd

I'm always on a pc. i cant do the phone thing on here. it drives me crazy especially with my eyesight. I only use my phone when i have to.

this is what i did that worked

I hit embed,then clicked embed tags, then i pasted the embed link from youtube, then clicked message is in html format. that seamed to work

like that

I'm always on a pc. i cant do the phone thing on here. it drives me crazy especially with my eyesight. I only use my phone when i have to.

this is what i did that worked

I hit embed,then clicked embed tags, then i pasted the embed link from youtube, then clicked message is in html format. that seamed to work

like that

And I still see an unused set of embed tags....

I really don't think you need to click that button.

Just posting as HTML is going to autogenerate it for you.

That's why it is a "share" link when you copy it from YouTube.

And I still see an unused set of embed tags....

I really don't think you need to click that button.

Just posting as HTML is going to autogenerate it for you.

That's why it is a "share" link when you copy it from YouTube.

ok i'm going to try it here. I'm bored and nervous about zeta and am not happy with my synthetic guitar work on highway star so i did it again. i'm gonna do what you say and we see

i copied the embed code from youtube share and am going to past it and hit message in html and see what happens

it worked

ok i'm going to try it here. I'm bored and nervous about zeta and am not happy with my synthetic guitar work on highway star so i did it again. i'm gonna do what you say and we see

i copied the embed code from youtube share and am going to past it and hit message in html and see what happens

it worked

I'll have a listen to your new take if you promise to be safe as this latest hurricane gains strength and barrels over you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Man, it's been a busy season and not even November yet. :nabble_head-slap-23_orig:

Deal?

I want to bring him inside. He looks so sad sitting out there. But he's much better off then where we normally keep him, under a huge tree that branches fall whenever a breeze blows. It's starting to ramp up.

BTW. any clue where i can find marker lights. I cant seam to find them at LMC