Bullnose Forums

300 I6 Carburetor spacer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OIC

My pictures wouldn't have done you any good.

Eight lug hubs and my springs are entirely different!

Thanks for taking us along for the ride! :nabble_anim_handshake:

When we finally get him up on the highway. This is gonna play once we hit I10 and lay into it. but you know me, have to do the everything myself. including the music.

https://youtu.be/PykYACTm6AI

Damn, I nailed it before I even clicked the link! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I guess I'm dating myself but that really was my first thought

it's just one of those songs you just need to lay into it on the highway.

when you get your system up and running in the truck, listen to it, i have bass coming off the Roland Juno 106 at 19.75 hz and up

it's just one of those songs you just need to lay into it on the highway.

when you get your system up and running in the truck, listen to it, i have bass coming off the Roland Juno 106 at 19.75 hz and up

It's installed.

Sounds ok. I haven't had the inclination to dive into the EQ and crossover settings.

I'm just glad it doesn't have the fuzzy blown speaker sound any more. And it has much better rear channel fill and bass with the 6x9's and the little 100W sub.

It's installed.

Sounds ok. I haven't had the inclination to dive into the EQ and crossover settings.

I'm just glad it doesn't have the fuzzy blown speaker sound any more. And it has much better rear channel fill and bass with the 6x9's and the little 100W sub.

awesome. glad you got it . you still using the alpines or did you get the Polks?

awesome. glad you got it . you still using the alpines or did you get the Polks?

I have the 6x9 Alpines in the box behind the seat, but the 6.5 Polk's in the doors.

Those speakers are going to have to wait for Christmas or something.

I'm hemorrhaging money right now.

Gary texted me asking about the Polks and showing me the hack job Florida Man did installing the sound system in Big Blue.

I pointed out his radio is only 16W RMS and would have to be maxed to drive the speaker combo he wants.

He will be getting the overhead console for Christmas, so there's room for a second set of 6.5's firing right at your head from there.

Given that he doesn't want a head unit that plays any kind of physical media I suggested he have a look at the Sony I got and compare it to other units on Crutchfields website.

He also wants a CB/FMRS radio and could probably put a mono speaker for that in the Bullnose dashpad.

our first ride

still cant figure out how to get the video preview up on here

George - It looks to me like you forgot to tick the Message Is In HTML Format box on the post where you embedded your video. Go edit that post and just tick the box and see if it works. But I can't get it to play.

We had some issues with the back brakes. Drum brakes are just not either of our strong suit, i have no clue why, Nick can make the truck start by itself and I can make rusto paint outshine most custom jobs, yet springs confuse us, LOL. Been on light duty and off for the past 2 days with my neck back messed up again, but we did manage to get the brakes going strong and were able to get him up on the highway and he did great.

Really hard to tell at this point especially gas milage what he is going to end up doing with everything being gone. The most noticable thing at this point is his power. Brutus has always been slow, but it looks to me like at least the zero to 40 mph speeds have just about doubled

Congrat's!!! Such a good feeling. But take it easy and save your back.