Bullnose Forum

300 I6 Carburetor spacer

It had two superfluous sets of embed tags around it.....

wish I could get that kind of link from YouTube on an Android device....

Good job, Jim! I missed the extra tags. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Good video, George & Nick. But even better, Brutus appears to be smooth and powerful. And quiet. Well done!

I was going to say the same thing, it looks like there are two secondairy shoes on that backing plate. Again it could just be camera angle too.

I wouldn't say either one of you are wrong.

The primary lining ending before the dimple in the shoe surface seems to be the giveaway.

hqdefault.jpg.d8549a45851f315466e814d17eded44e.jpg

I wouldn't say either one of you are wrong.

The primary lining ending before the dimple in the shoe surface seems to be the giveaway.

looking at it, it looks that way to me too, but they aren't.

Gary, some how jim got it up. i went back and ticked the box, but nothing changed

I got it, i read jims remark that i had the embed on both sides of the link. its fixed now

George, I don't think you need to use the embed button in the reply window, just check 'Message is in HTML'

and copy the code from the share button on YouTube.

Of course this leaves you having to write out line breaks because the return key doesn't work in HTML, and I didn't do that because phone keyboards are abysmal for that stuff.

George, I don't think you need to use the embed button in the reply window, just check 'Message is in HTML'

and copy the code from the share button on YouTube.

Of course this leaves you having to write out line breaks because the return key doesn't work in HTML, and I didn't do that because phone keyboards are abysmal for that stuff.

i just tried that, it didnt work. i had to go into the inbed, then check message is in html. it was you that noticed i had the embed on both sides of the link, as soon as i got rid of the one at the end, it workd

i just tried that, it didnt work. i had to go into the inbed, then check message is in html. it was you that noticed i had the embed on both sides of the link, as soon as i got rid of the one at the end, it workd

The code you just tried was like a url from an Android device, which has native YouTube.

You must have been on PC or an Apple device this morning.