Bullnose Forums

300 I6 Carburetor spacer

I had one of these spacers on a Canadian 1986 300/I6 engine. Here's some information below if its any different than what has already been posted.

Cory - Your ID # of D9TE 9A589-HA is shown in the MPC as crossing over to PN D9TZ 9A589-K & Motorcraft # CM-3534, the same as Matt's new one.

You can see in the snippet below that it says yours has a 1/4-18 pipe plug where the D7 version has a .59" hole.

D7TZ_9425-A.thumb.jpg.94523fc872c53c6e3db9b3efabb078dd.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory - Your ID # of D9TE 9A589-HA is shown in the MPC as crossing over to PN D9TZ 9A589-K & Motorcraft # CM-3534, the same as Matt's new one.

You can see in the snippet below that it says yours has a 1/4-18 pipe plug where the D7 version has a .59" hole.

And how big do you think a 1/4 npt thread is????

And how big do you think a 1/4 npt thread is????

Roughly 1/2". But my assumption is that the hole on the -K model isn't tapped where the -M is. I don't know, but it would seem odd to call out the hole diameter rather than the tapped size if it is tapped.

I'm not a medical doctor, I have a PhD so I'm the other kind of Dr.

I asked because I knew you in the past. I am the one who supplied you with the spare wheel carrier for the underside of your truck. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Hi David,

Yes, it's me! I still have your spare tire holder on my truck. Nice to interact with you guys again. I was gone for a number of years, just due to life (career, kids) taking up all my time.

-Matt

Hi David,

Yes, it's me! I still have your spare tire holder on my truck. Nice to interact with you guys again. I was gone for a number of years, just due to life (career, kids) taking up all my time.

-Matt

Understood! :nabble_smiley_good: