Bullnose Forums

Zekegood

I recently bought a 82 Bullnose and found this forum on the Bullnose Facebook page. I look forward to learning about these trucks.

My truck is a 82 shortbed, regular cab. It has the 300 ci 6 cyl. And a 3 speed on the tree. Plain Jane truck that does have power steering, power brakes and AC. The truck started out in Ga. then moved to Tenn. and then here to Missouri where I found it. Surprisingly it seems to be rust free. Unknown mileage. I did drive it home 150 miles and while it needs some work it felt safe and ran fine. Leaks oil!

I am a 68 year old male looking forward to d to tackling this project.

Welcome, Zeke! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We need to see pics of your truck. I hope you will start a thread in the main section or in Projects to let us come along for the ride on making the truck "yours".

Where are you in MO? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to put you on if we had a city or a zip.

Oil leaks are to be expected, but many of them are easy to repair.

As for being 68, you are young! I'm 72 and I'm not the oldest one on here. But we have a wide range of ages, so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

You don't have a signature, and those help us significantly as with ~800 members it is hard to remember who has what and we don't want to give bad advice. Instructions on creating a signature are available at Bulnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

Again, welcome!

Welcome Zeke! :nabble_waving_orig:

Glad you've joined us.

There are plenty of short chassis and 300 fans here. :nabble_smiley_cool:

X2

Your truck had many options, mine only had PS and 2 tone paint.

But I made a few changes when I rebuilt it.

It now has PB and factory AC

Yes do start a post and showmany pictures of your joy!

Dave ----