Bullnose Forums

1980 F150 4x4 Flareside Project

Rembrant

I think it looks FAR better than the mall crawler. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Good time to learn some paint skills, Corey. Having never painted before, I painted my tailgate and the roof of my truck and ultimately was quite pleased. It's only paint. If it doesn't go as pleased, sand it off and start again. Huge learning curve but there is nothing more rewarding in auto restoration than saying, "I painted that".

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good time to learn some paint skills, Corey. Having never painted before, I painted my tailgate and the roof of my truck and ultimately was quite pleased. It's only paint. If it doesn't go as pleased, sand it off and start again. Huge learning curve but there is nothing more rewarding in auto restoration than saying, "I painted that".

I had body fill and paint practice on this truck actually. All I have left to do now it one cab corner, but I painted the roof, both b-pillars, a cab corner, and parts of the front fenders. I would have liked to paint the whole thing, but I still pretty happy with it overall. It looks and feels like an old truck haha.

Oh yes there is :nabble_smiley_evil:

20200410_135455.jpg.4be8cc617a6b7bf6bbe9ecf41735f7c1.jpg

And Cory is right there :nabble_anim_claps:

Dave ----