• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome George n' Nick! :nabble_waving_orig:

I don't know what happened 🤷‍♂️

We're big fans of the 300,

Don't you want to share?

Welcome to the forum.

That 86 would not be a flare side would it?

If so you would be another member of the FOG (Flare side Owners Group).

Sound like some cool mods have been done to the truck over the years.

Did I see you are adding AC or rebuilding it? I added factory AC to my truck not an easy job.

Was working on the AC part running today and ran into an issue with the drive belt not lining up to any grooves.

I am also a fan of the 300 six, that is what my 81 F100 flare side has but I have a NP435 & overdrive.

Like you I did all the work my self, 4 year cab off frame rebuild, even the paint.

We need to see pictures of your truck(s) we love pictures - never mind I now see the pictures :nabble_smiley_blush:

You have done a great job so far.

On the AC was the truck a factory AC or not?

Looking at the compressor bracket it looks factory. If so I may have a question for you on the belt setup.

Dave ----

Welcome to the forum.

Did I see you are adding AC or rebuilding it? I added factory AC to my truck not an easy job.

Was working on the AC part running today and ran into an issue with the drive belt not lining up to any grooves.

I am also a fan of the 300 six, that is what my 81 F100 flare side has but I have a NP435 & overdrive.

Like you I did all the work my self, 4 year cab off frame rebuild, even the paint.

We need to see pictures of your truck(s) we love pictures - never mind I now see the pictures :nabble_smiley_blush:

Looking at the compressor bracket it looks factory. If so I may have a question for you on the belt setup.

Dave ----

its a fleetside 8 foot box. It had factory AC, we changing everything totally brand new

Welcome to the forum.

Dave ----

Dave What exactly is a flare side?