Bullnose Forums

1985 F150

snakebite8

That does look nice, cant wait to see the cab done and the bed on.

Wow! It looks great! And I love the chip guard in the paint at the bottom.

X2 :nabble_smiley_good:

Wish my paint looked as nice. My guy didn't even bother to paint the inside of the fuel door...:nabble_smiley_angry:

My guy painted the inside of both fuel doors, oh wait that was me :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Oh that new paint looks so nice...congrats!

There is something quite special about standing in a paint booth looking at your freshly painted truck/parts/etc.

Paint boot? We don't need no stinking paint booth when you have a garage :nabble_smiley_evil:

Dave ----

I was going to paint it in my garage but my cousin pushed to paint it at his dads garage and I am happy I did. no dust and dirt. so excited to get the rest of the truck done now!

I was going to paint it in my garage but my cousin pushed to paint it at his dads garage and I am happy I did. no dust and dirt. so excited to get the rest of the truck done now!

It looks really good. Cant wait to see it all together.

When I did mine in the garage there was some dirt from when the hose broke I lifted the garage door to throw it out side and being electric the start & stop knocked some dirt off the door & tracks.

I also had a bug land on 1 of the rear fenders.

To tell the truth I cant remember seeing the spots when I washed it the last few times?

It could be as the paint sets up, still off gassing, over time and flattens out they must have flatten out in them spots too?

I am happy the way mine came out and others have said its a nice paint job and when the ask who did it and I say I did and in my garage they kind of look and say right?

Dave ----

• 7 months later...

It looks really good. Cant wait to see it all together.

When I did mine in the garage there was some dirt from when the hose broke I lifted the garage door to throw it out side and being electric the start & stop knocked some dirt off the door & tracks.

I also had a bug land on 1 of the rear fenders.

To tell the truth I cant remember seeing the spots when I washed it the last few times?

It could be as the paint sets up, still off gassing, over time and flattens out they must have flatten out in them spots too?

I am happy the way mine came out and others have said its a nice paint job and when the ask who did it and I say I did and in my garage they kind of look and say right?

Dave ----

245E0D1E-7F91-46C9-A98A-9593A6D1DFB7.jpeg.87572f4878dc4d73174644a947c5f359.jpeg F6EE96A7-730C-4D03-9D43-EEB030DC21D9.jpeg.1021ed60e8f5aa51b6e52339d1aca5fe.jpegAA127BB7-2A4C-4EE3-9D8D-6A0AF4035327.jpeg.49a91a8221429812f939d7bb1f31f00a.jpeg CAB AND FENDERS R PAINTED. Looks great