Bullnose Forums

1985 F150

snakebite8

It's cool to see someone using panel bond for a change.

You don't have to flange, joggle or knock the seam down to get it to look straight?

That's a lot of work for a bed, but it's looking great Joe! :nabble_smiley_good:

Appreciate the update!

yea Jim its a lot of work but worth it. its going to be nice and straight and look great painted!

yea Jim its a lot of work but worth it. its going to be nice and straight and look great painted!

And it won't rust between the panels. :nabble_smiley_good:

Did you leave the Tabco label on for the pic on purpose? I was going to ask whose panels you used, but no need. Pretty nice pieces, huh?

Anyway, good job!

And it won't rust between the panels. :nabble_smiley_good:

Did you leave the Tabco label on for the pic on purpose? I was going to ask whose panels you used, but no need. Pretty nice pieces, huh?

Anyway, good job!

haha no the guy Dean who works for my Uncle just left it on and removed it when he started the body work lol. parts r nice! one panel had a few dents in it from shipping but I just repaired it. with everything going on in the world I was not going to make a big deal of it. plus when I called Tabco they were really nice and saved me over 100 bucks in shipping and in parts I did not need.

haha no the guy Dean who works for my Uncle just left it on and removed it when he started the body work lol. parts r nice! one panel had a few dents in it from shipping but I just repaired it. with everything going on in the world I was not going to make a big deal of it. plus when I called Tabco they were really nice and saved me over 100 bucks in shipping and in parts I did not need.

That's the experience I've had - good parts and nice people. Jim put me onto them, and I've suggested them to several others.

Tabco did the same when I put in my order. They called me and said some of the panels over lapped by a lot and did not need 1 or 2 but sent a flat sheet I could use as a filler if needed.

Bed is looking good.

Dave ----