Bullnose Forums

snake oil/additives...

Both cars run on 110 Sunoco and the pure stock is 10:1 and the mini stock runs 13:1 and a 588 lift cam with a 128 duration made by Iski

So why would you pollute that devine smell with cotton candy?

I used to use an ELF race gas in the superbikes that smelled like a crack pipe and would eat the aluminum tank and carb bowls through if left overnight.:nabble_smiley_argh:

Isky make a great race cam!

I think Bill will back me up on this.

Purple fuel is the best!!!

Yes sir, the one he sent us to use in a friend's B/P Corvette back when they couldn't use the angle plug heads flew. We were running the new Charlotte road course and oval. The late Jim Fitzgerald could lose Dick on the infield course, and Dick would catch and pass him on the oval. Jim comes by the pits gesturing to his crew with the "who the heck is this guy?" action. Later when we were all cleaning up he asked who built the engine, Dick looked at me and I said sure. I'll tell him, told him I built it in my garage in Newport News.

I built a few, an MG 1800 for an Elva Courier to run Sebring. Tuned a Spridget engine for a fellow, the builder wanted to know what I did to it, a lot of the secret was the driver, he had brass balls and could slide that unsynchro first car through a corner sideways.

I have used the bubblegum additive in the fuel in my pure stock and mini stock and it does smell like bubble gum.

I also saw Restore used in a Ditch Witch trencher with a 4 cyl Dutez diesel in it. I am gonna say the it did run pretty good after it fired up on starting fluid. It did get some power back but it only lasted a couple of weeks trenching 10 hours a day. Then the miss came back and the puffing grey smoke.

I was kind of curious of trying the reefer scent that I saw they have to mess with the old pot head at work.

But since I am going fuel injection now, I got to be careful what I put in the tank to make sure its 02 sensor safe.

I believe the Stabil 360 ethanol treatment is 02 sensor safe which is good for me as it helps to clean as well and I believe its 2 oz per 10 gallons.

So why would you pollute that devine smell with cotton candy?

I used to use an ELF race gas in the superbikes that smelled like a crack pipe and would eat the aluminum tank and carb bowls through if left overnight.:nabble_smiley_argh:

lol Some times its fun to have a exhaust scent other than raw fuel.

Its like everyone loves the spray I use in my truck at least I used to use when I was still driving it. Little did they know the scent was called "Stripper Scent" by chemical guys. What sold me on it was the one review I saw that said something about how it doesn't come with glitter so it completes the whole striking out feeling. Me I wouldn't recommend it cause they did change the formula back in 2018 and it is lucky to last a day where the old formula was concentrated and would last almost a month when I would soak a clean white shop rag and toss under the seat. To me the original scent smelled like big hair 1980`s is the best way for me to describe it.

lol Some times its fun to have a exhaust scent other than raw fuel.

Its like everyone loves the spray I use in my truck at least I used to use when I was still driving it. Little did they know the scent was called "Stripper Scent" by chemical guys. What sold me on it was the one review I saw that said something about how it doesn't come with glitter so it completes the whole striking out feeling. Me I wouldn't recommend it cause they did change the formula back in 2018 and it is lucky to last a day where the old formula was concentrated and would last almost a month when I would soak a clean white shop rag and toss under the seat. To me the original scent smelled like big hair 1980`s is the best way for me to describe it.

So, it smells like BPD, daddy issues and childhood abuse?

Hell no!

Keep that far, f a r away from me.

So, it smells like BPD, daddy issues and childhood abuse?

Hell no!

Keep that far, f a r away from me.

I had a rental car once (on a business trip) that had red glitter all over the inside of it and smelt like cheap stripper perfume.

I went back to the desk and told them it was unacceptable, when they asked why I told them I am allergic to glitter. That got them off their butts double quick!:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I had a rental car once (on a business trip) that had red glitter all over the inside of it and smelt like cheap stripper perfume.

I went back to the desk and told them it was unacceptable, when they asked why I told them I am allergic to glitter. That got them off their butts double quick!:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I can't imagine being the rental employee who had to try and vacuum all the glitter out of that car. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Do you ever bring a black light on business trips? :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

• 1 month later...

I can't imagine being the rental employee who had to try and vacuum all the glitter out of that car. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Do you ever bring a black light on business trips? :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Having run this additive for a month, my fuel economy is up. way up. I was consistently getting 8mpg the last year or so, and the last fill I got 11.5mpg, this was over 100miles.

Once I get to 100miles on the odometer I will fill again and report back

I am most surprised!

Having run this additive for a month, my fuel economy is up. way up. I was consistently getting 8mpg the last year or so, and the last fill I got 11.5mpg, this was over 100miles.

Once I get to 100miles on the odometer I will fill again and report back

I am most surprised!

Is this using the stuff you started this post on?

Dave ----