Bullnose Forums

Driving, enjoying life and smiling!

I think also if you have your favourite music playing 60s 70s 80s .......it takes you back to when you were in your 20s. ! Cheers nice truck .

I'm still in my 20's and can't stand the music of today. When I'm older I'll be playing the same music from the 80's and 90's that I listen to now.

I think also if you have your favourite music playing 60s 70s 80s .......it takes you back to when you were in your 20s. ! Cheers nice truck .

I'm still in my 20's and can't stand the music of today. When I'm older I'll be playing the same music from the 80's and 90's that I listen to now.

I'm streaming 60's music in the shop. Can't stand to work w/o music, and they stopped making music in about 1970. :nabble_smiley_evil:

You guys and your fancy trucks with radios in them...lol.

I'll be installing my Kenwood soon. I'm getting ready to finish up some little Bullnose tasks.

In all seriousness, I rarely ever listen to music in vehicles anymore. These days I mostly listen to Podcasts, and I currently use a battery operated Bluetooth speaker in the truck when I drive it. I'll finish the stereo installation soon. Mrs Rembrant has had me busy working on the RV, so the Bullnose to-do list has been on hold.

Still, as David said, things are good, and life is good overall.

I'm streaming 60's music in the shop. Can't stand to work w/o music, and they stopped making music in about 1970. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Every morning between 1am to 3am it is cool driving to work.

I don't have over drive with my 300 six but you are dead on how it runs, pulls and drives.

For music in the truck it is a local radio station but the other night coming home from work they were playing 80's @ 8, some good 80's music to go with an 80's truck.

I do spend a little more on gas than you and most do at fill ups of a flare side, I have 2 tanks LOL

Last 3 weekends taking the trash to the dump I have had guys say what a nice looking truck I have.

That does make all the hard work worth it.

Dave ----

Yes, life is good! I hope all of you enjoy your day!

Well said David!

I took my old Bull out today to the DMV and after that to the RV shop to get some parts, and it is working so good this year I am really pleased with it! The "new" sliding rear window is a real treat, as is the smooth running 302 (no vacuum leaks now) and the tires and wheels (properly balanced, I think...lol).

I had a guy pull up beside me on the highway to give me a thumbs up on the truck, and another guy outside the RV shop told me how awesome it looked, so those little gestures so do make it all worthwhile in the end.

Cory, your truck really does look sharp!

If I saw you, I'd stop you and tell you about this forum. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Cory, your truck really does look sharp!

If I saw you, I'd stop you and tell you about this forum. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yep 60s, 70s, 80s for me , here's a pic of my car stereo i bought in 85 , i thought it was just right for the Lariat, Very expensive Head unit in the 80s NZ dollars Clarion 900E , my dad bought the equalizer booster 300EQB in Singapore when he was on holiday . I showed him a picture of my truck before i bought it , and he passed away before i picked it up a few days later , anyway lots of good memory's The flashing lights on the stereo make up for the lack of warning lights on the 86 :nabble_smiley_thinking:Cheers

Clarion_900E.jpg.0988c28cc4612e66ad49cea6a586c6b7.jpg

Yep 60s, 70s, 80s for me , here's a pic of my car stereo i bought in 85 , i thought it was just right for the Lariat, Very expensive Head unit in the 80s NZ dollars Clarion 900E , my dad bought the equalizer booster 300EQB in Singapore when he was on holiday . I showed him a picture of my truck before i bought it , and he passed away before i picked it up a few days later , anyway lots of good memory's The flashing lights on the stereo make up for the lack of warning lights on the 86 :nabble_smiley_thinking:Cheers

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n59772/Clarion_900E.jpg

I know you think of your dad while enjoying good tunes! :nabble_smiley_good: