Bullnose Forums

"Cam's Ol' Blue"- 1986 F-150 Base Ex-State of Oregon

thefraze_1020

It's shown on pg 95 (above) which seems to be the correct page for a 4.9 w/EEC

Which EVTM are you using Gary?

Is it on this site?

Maybe I missed it

Sorry, I missed that you'd posted that page already. And that one is from the '86 EVTM. The one I'm using is from the '85 EVTM, both of which are on the site.

Both are correct for all trucks in the circuit we are referencing, meaning the tach. The only difference is that for 1985 and earlier the wire was black with light green dots. In '86 the dots turned into stripes.

However, lots of other things are shown on those pages, and in particular the fuel tank switching arrangement did change between trucks with different engines and # of tanks.

Sorry, I missed that you'd posted that page already. And that one is from the '86 EVTM. The one I'm using is from the '85 EVTM, both of which are on the site.

Both are correct for all trucks in the circuit we are referencing, meaning the tach. The only difference is that for 1985 and earlier the wire was black with light green dots. In '86 the dots turned into stripes.

However, lots of other things are shown on those pages, and in particular the fuel tank switching arrangement did change between trucks with different engines and # of tanks.

When i go to electrical I only see the '81 & '86 EVTM. :nabble_anim_confused:

If I had known the correct year was there somewhere I should have used it.

I get this:

You are seeing a years-old menu. Note that yours starts with Ammeter, and misses out the 3G Conversion and Alternator pages.

Could you clear the cache? There's something seriously wrong and I think your browser is remembering the site the way it was two years ago.

You are seeing a years-old menu. Note that yours starts with Ammeter, and misses out the 3G Conversion and Alternator pages.

Could you clear the cache? There's something seriously wrong and I think your browser is remembering the site the way it was two years ago.

Ok, I wiped cache, I still see the same menu.

Maybe it's a Chrome thing?

If Jim is on a phone how would you do that?

Don't think I have ever heard of it done on a phone but guess there has to be a way?

Dave ----

If Jim is on a phone how would you do that?

Don't think I have ever heard of it done on a phone but guess there has to be a way?

Dave ----

I can, and did!

Chrome version 80.0.3987.162