Bullnose Forums

Just had to take her out today..

reamer

Gotta love that ZF! Both a granny gear and an overdrive.

Your not kidding Gary!

For a straight-forward swap, (at least on the 351W) not the diesel, it was just moving the original cross member back, I used the front crossmember holes and relocated them to the rear crossmember holes on the frame, Done. Shorted the rear shaft and lengthen the front shafts for $0.

(can be very useful to have a machinist for a brother):nabble_anim_blbl:

Your not kidding Gary!

For a straight-forward swap, (at least on the 351W) not the diesel, it was just moving the original cross member back, I used the front crossmember holes and relocated them to the rear crossmember holes on the frame, Done. Shorted the rear shaft and lengthen the front shafts for $0.

(can be very useful to have a machinist for a brother):nabble_anim_blbl:

I love seeing these pics.

Maybe we need a photo of the month competition. On another (travel trailer) forum I am on, the winner of one month selects the theme for the following month and at the end of the month judges for the winner. The winner then starts a new thread for the new month/theme.

Give us all an excuse to show off a bit :)

I love seeing these pics.

Maybe we need a photo of the month competition. On another (travel trailer) forum I am on, the winner of one month selects the theme for the following month and at the end of the month judges for the winner. The winner then starts a new thread for the new month/theme.

Give us all an excuse to show off a bit :)

I second that

I second that

I have taken my truck to work every day this week other than Friday because it snowed Thru. just after I got home, it was raining a little and had to turn on the wipers.

It is the first storm we have gotten with ice / snow and they don't really use salt down here so I have the truck out most of the time, even in the rain.

Snow is just about all gone by late Fri. roads pretty much dry so could have taken it out today if it was not so cold.

Still need to take trash to the dump so I may load up the truck and take it out yet.

I built it to drive not sit in the garage :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave ----

edit: did use the truck to take the trash to the dump and as soon as I pulled out of the drive I remembered I forgot my phone for a photo :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

When there the operator walked around the truck and though he was going to say new truck .... NOPE!

He asked where my permit sticker was :nabble_anim_confused:

There is nothing on the front glass where it should be.

It ran out on my Durango and the wife keeps forgetting to get a new one. Guess no more sneaking in to dump the trash.