Bullnose Forums

LED headlights on fleabay

Right you are. I edited my OP.

Then again it has this

Description:

This all white 5x7 7X6 inch CREE HIGH AND LOW Beam Led Headlights are manufactured to Highest possible standards, the led lights use latest 5x7 7X6 inch with strong cap design, comes two headlight (2 piece) of 105W High power High intensity LED Chip,

I have not will not use them as I don't like the look or the out put.

Also are they DOT legal? I did not read that far to see if they are.

All you have to do is get 1 officer to pull over or a state inspection each year to pull them or get a fine.

Dave ----

Then again it has this

Description:

This all white 5x7 7X6 inch CREE HIGH AND LOW Beam Led Headlights are manufactured to Highest possible standards, the led lights use latest 5x7 7X6 inch with strong cap design, comes two headlight (2 piece) of 105W High power High intensity LED Chip,

All you have to do is get 1 officer to pull over or a state inspection each year to pull them or get a fine.

Dave ----

Oops! Good eye Dave!

Then again it has this

Description:

Dave ----

The Chinglish clearly states DOT. Looking for proof. Got distracted.

Hey, there are scads of these critters out on fleabay. This one is IP68 rated and offers supplementary parking lights. https://tinyurl.com/t29jnbp

Truck-Lites are the bee's knees but last I heard also $300/pair. Ouch, paying for a kid at A&M. Now another one is talking about going. My middle name's gonna be Broke.

https://tinyurl.com/snv2xhh

The Chinglish clearly states DOT. Looking for proof. Got distracted.

Hey, there are scads of these critters out on fleabay. This one is IP68 rated and offers supplementary parking lights. https://tinyurl.com/t29jnbp

Truck-Lites are the bee's knees but last I heard also $300/pair. Ouch, paying for a kid at A&M. Now another one is talking about going. My middle name's gonna be Broke.

https://tinyurl.com/snv2xhh

My .5 eye missed the DOT part :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Dave ----

Interesting, because I just bought a pair of LED fogs for mounting behind my bumper on eBay.

Embossed in the selective yellow glass lens is SAE-FO2 and the Valeo brand, although they came packaged in your typical Chinese cardboard box with yellow package tape, they were well packed w/ bubble wrap.

IMG_20191201_055007.thumb.jpg.0c7f6adbc534b1e96468e0d4aee7f614.jpg

IMG_20191201_055137.thumb.jpg.bdf0fcb1a7b15ccd818eadcc3953d568.jpg

Switch, relay, harness, what appear effective heatsinks for high power bulbs, all of it seems of good quality.

For the price, I'm pretty astounded.

I know this doesn't address your question about those headlights in particular, and obviously those won't fit my bricknose, but I now have LED bed lights, aux backup lights and ill have these fogs wired in as soon as I figure out my PDC.

Interesting, because I just bought a pair of LED fogs for mounting behind my bumper on eBay.

Embossed in the selective yellow glass lens is SAE-FO2 and the Valeo brand, although they came packaged in your typical Chinese cardboard box with yellow package tape, they were well packed w/ bubble wrap.

Switch, relay, harness, what appear effective heatsinks for high power bulbs, all of it seems of good quality.

For the price, I'm pretty astounded.

I know this doesn't address your question about those headlights in particular, and obviously those won't fit my bricknose, but I now have LED bed lights, aux backup lights and ill have these fogs wired in as soon as I figure out my PDC.

We need some writeups so those that come after y'all can learn from your experiences.