Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

As I thought true duals.

As for the mufflers did it have normal mufflers?

Out back you could see what looked like glass packs but could have been resonators?

Dave ----

Today I fixed my pressure washer, and thought no better way to test it then to blast away all of the plant life that has been growing on my F350. Works great!

20211127_160550.jpg.f035182a6f9919722f85804da9a8a608.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to fix my pressure washer as well. Didn't get it completely drained last winter. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Ouch. Mine kept acting like the hose was clogged, but it would still feed water through when it was off, so I knew it wasn't blocked. I decided to check the reset plug (it's an electric pressure washer) and found the ground wire was missing some of it's insulation, and so I think it was arcing against something else in the plug. I gave it some liquid electric tape and then wrapped it with actual electric tape, and then today was the test. Seems to be working fine now so I guess that was it. :nabble_anim_confused:

I need to fix my pressure washer as well. Didn't get it completely drained last winter. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Ouch. Mine kept acting like the hose was clogged, but it would still feed water through when it was off, so I knew it wasn't blocked. I decided to check the reset plug (it's an electric pressure washer) and found the ground wire was missing some of it's insulation, and so I think it was arcing against something else in the plug. I gave it some liquid electric tape and then wrapped it with actual electric tape, and then today was the test. Seems to be working fine now so I guess that was it. :nabble_anim_confused:

Yes, ouch! :nabble_smiley_blush:

Glad you solved your problem. But a bad ground in an electric pressure washer sounds dangerous.

Yes, ouch! :nabble_smiley_blush:

Glad you solved your problem. But a bad ground in an electric pressure washer sounds dangerous.

End of summer, one of my son decided to give me a hand and began to wash the north facade of my home with my pressure washer. Suddenly it ceased working. I took my tools for a deep surgery, opened the heart, pump, switch, etc, trying to find the problem, cleaning everything. Everything seemed ok. I wrapped, rebuild and closed the body, and tought that it this time, it really was "the end"... then realized that I did not checked the outlet. Yep, the safety breaker was out, just had to "reset" it.

Lost my PM, wall is still dirty, but the pressure washer is like new.

End of summer, one of my son decided to give me a hand and began to wash the north facade of my home with my pressure washer. Suddenly it ceased working. I took my tools for a deep surgery, opened the heart, pump, switch, etc, trying to find the problem, cleaning everything. Everything seemed ok. I wrapped, rebuild and closed the body, and tought that it this time, it really was "the end"... then realized that I did not checked the outlet. Yep, the safety breaker was out, just had to "reset" it.

Lost my PM, wall is still dirty, but the pressure washer is like new.

I kinda saw that one coming. Been there, done that, have the stories to tell. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Spring time I replaced the pump on mine as the gas part was now running good, new carb.

So I don't have to replace it again I need to get some pump saver to run through it before it gets really cold.

Dave ----

Today was the "manure" day! So BigBro had to wake up and do a little farm task, pull the trailer up hill.

First backup camera real use, SOOOO NIIIIICE!:nabble_anim_jump:

It was snowy today, beautiful!

«It's-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-Christ-mas!»

That barn shot is beautiful!

What backup camera do you have?

And BigBro made it up the hill in the snow? Cool! :nabble_smiley_good:

That barn shot is beautiful!

What backup camera do you have?

And BigBro made it up the hill in the snow? Cool! :nabble_smiley_good:

As I mentioned while back, my brother scored me a case of Baldwin filters for my truck. I finally changed the oil today:

IMG_3516.jpg.f7cb814f8c3689e583448c5669331f0d.jpg

I'm ashamed to admit it, but this is the first oil change since 2019; I last changed it right before leaving for Skiatook that September. That trip was good for 2,000 miles on the oil, but I've only just now put the next 2K (my oil change interval is 4K miles) on it, thanks to Covid. I need to get out more.