Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

I'm interested in what your summer plans are for her.

What's special about a centurion truck over a crew cab dually from the factory?

Not sure if we are keeping this one, so I am on a tight budget. The hit list is:

Valve cover gaskets

Brakes overhaul

Power steering overhaul (leaks)

Interior Reno, headliner, door cards, carpet, steering column tilt conversion, maybe bucket seats.

Window and door seals, half need replacing.

As for what is special about the centurion bit, I literally do not know but would love to find out!

For now, I am loving driving her around. That lazy 460 power 😍

I'm interested in what your summer plans are for her.

What's special about a centurion truck over a crew cab dually from the factory?

Not sure if we are keeping this one, so I am on a tight budget. The hit list is:

Valve cover gaskets

Brakes overhaul

Power steering overhaul (leaks)

Interior Reno, headliner, door cards, carpet, steering column tilt conversion, maybe bucket seats.

Window and door seals, half need replacing.

As for what is special about the centurion bit, I literally do not know but would love to find out!

For now, I am loving driving her around. That lazy 460 power 😍

Rear bumper, stock spare tire carrier, it's crossmember and trailer hitch back from powder coat.

Spare tire carrier doesn't fit with Reese hitch...:nabble_smiley_angry:

PXL_20210315_192501221.jpg.327a01f5fda3754f5f4b62922ccaa76b.jpg

PXL_20210401_200253747.jpg.7bdba596f2009e9afe922b26b82eb2ac.jpg

Rear bumper, stock spare tire carrier, it's crossmember and trailer hitch back from powder coat.

Spare tire carrier doesn't fit with Reese hitch...:nabble_smiley_angry:

Odd....I wasn't standing on the sky when I took these pics. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Odd....I wasn't standing on the sky when I took these pics. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

That looks real nice Tyler! :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm interested in why the carrier won't fit with your hitch.

Mine does, but the jack handle hole is obscured by one of the side plates.

This forum does not understand phone orientation metadata embedded in the image.

You need to open the picture and save it in the correct orientation.

Then you can insert the image into your post.

I think the mostly happens with iDevices.

That looks real nice Tyler! :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm interested in why the carrier won't fit with your hitch.

Mine does, but the jack handle hole is obscured by one of the side plates.

This forum does not understand phone orientation metadata embedded in the image.

You need to open the picture and save it in the correct orientation.

Then you can insert the image into your post.

I think the mostly happens with iDevices.

Back in February I replaced the rear tank fuel sender and wouldn't you know it but the tank selector valve decided to quit working and got stuck on the rear tank. So I ordered a tank selector valve and installed it and had it working and decided to change the furl line between the valve and hard line going to the fuel pump and broke the hose nipple off the new valve.:nabble_smiley_uh: So back on with the non functioning original selector valve. That was March 19th. I got a new one ordered and recieved it two days ago and got it installed. This time I was more careful with it and all is well and working now. The replacement valves don't deem to be made with as robust plastic as the original valve was made with but at least it is working. I also now have a new original nos fuel tank selector switch thanks to Tasca Ford Parts.

Back in February I replaced the rear tank fuel sender and wouldn't you know it but the tank selector valve decided to quit working and got stuck on the rear tank. So I ordered a tank selector valve and installed it and had it working and decided to change the furl line between the valve and hard line going to the fuel pump and broke the hose nipple off the new valve.:nabble_smiley_uh: So back on with the non functioning original selector valve. That was March 19th. I got a new one ordered and recieved it two days ago and got it installed. This time I was more careful with it and all is well and working now. The replacement valves don't deem to be made with as robust plastic as the original valve was made with but at least it is working. I also now have a new original nos fuel tank selector switch thanks to Tasca Ford Parts.

:nabble_smiley_argh: That's got to be frustrating!

Hopefully you won't have to deal with fuel systems issues for another 40 years. :nabble_smiley_cool:

If the winds stay calm(ish) today I hope to get my bumper off and bed corner replaced.

Last weekend's plan got undermined by more pressing repairs of an incredibly crusty, leaking well pressure switch and a fence that got blown down.

:nabble_smiley_argh: That's got to be frustrating!

Hopefully you won't have to deal with fuel systems issues for another 40 years. :nabble_smiley_cool:

If the winds stay calm(ish) today I hope to get my bumper off and bed corner replaced.

Last weekend's plan got undermined by more pressing repairs of an incredibly crusty, leaking well pressure switch and a fence that got blown down.

Good luck, Jim! :nabble_smiley_good: