Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Glad to see everything made it okay. :nabble_smiley_good:

The crossmember box looks a little crunched, but I doubt there's anything you could do to hurt that.

You couldn't hurt that crossmember if you drove over it, so it is fine. And, painted! As for the totes, the parts will go back in them awaiting the appropriate time to go on Big Blue or Dad's truck. :nabble_smiley_good:

And, I found the bolts and nuts, as shown below. I'm sure the nuts are the right ones as they fit the mounts of the huck, and the bell housing bolts are the only 7/16-14's in there. Besides, they fit the two 400's I have and look like the same ones that are on the huck, only longer. But then I remembered how thick the flange is on the ZF.

Anyway, I have everything ready to ship tomorrow. Can I ship to the address that is on the totes?

DSCN2652.thumb.jpg.2b1614a4e83ebd6f0d31fd6e6a47eff3.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You couldn't hurt that crossmember if you drove over it, so it is fine. And, painted! As for the totes, the parts will go back in them awaiting the appropriate time to go on Big Blue or Dad's truck. :nabble_smiley_good:

And, I found the bolts and nuts, as shown below. I'm sure the nuts are the right ones as they fit the mounts of the huck, and the bell housing bolts are the only 7/16-14's in there. Besides, they fit the two 400's I have and look like the same ones that are on the huck, only longer. But then I remembered how thick the flange is on the ZF.

Anyway, I have everything ready to ship tomorrow. Can I ship to the address that is on the totes?

I replied by email.

Wow.

Hard to see that, in a good picture, on a good screen.

I guess everything looks better,; in the dark, on your back, with grease, sweat and rust in your eyes.

You mean the little bit of rust?

Well, it was a New Hampshire truck.

I keep forgetting that I didn't make any attempt cleaning the hardware or harness.

Wiping down Bill's dash or getting the grease and grime off brackets or something like the P/S pump is another story.

You seem to have a really nice media blasting cabinet..... :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Well, it was a New Hampshire truck.

I keep forgetting that I didn't make any attempt cleaning the hardware or harness.

Wiping down Bill's dash or getting the grease and grime off brackets or something like the P/S pump is another story.

You seem to have a really nice media blasting cabinet..... :nabble_smiley_whistling:

LOL! I think the parts were in excellent shape. Don't forget, I'm parting out this huck, and it is awful. Ratatouille's whole family lived in that cab. And I've found a snake skin under the hood. And many spiders.

No, your parts were CLEAN by comparison.

LOL! I think the parts were in excellent shape. Don't forget, I'm parting out this huck, and it is awful. Ratatouille's whole family lived in that cab. And I've found a snake skin under the hood. And many spiders.

No, your parts were CLEAN by comparison.

I didn't find one wad of fluff or nut stashed anywhere in the 450. (and I pretty much stripped it to the bone)

Very surprising.

They've got to be better than mine.

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/file/n3835/IMG_20171110_103003.jpg

If you do replace your belts and going to trash them I am looking for 2 male & 2 female latches assy. don't need the webbing just the latches assy.

I got a plan for them on my truck if they will work.

I am in no rush I just hate to cut up a good set of belts even from the JY.

Dave ----