Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Nice, Cory! The ones on eBay are higher than that. :nabble_anim_claps:

I know, right? That's why I grabbed it. I happen to have several spare clusters, but one of them is a cluster that is missing the tach, so I'm going to restore it and put a tach back in it, and then put it away for a safe keeping spare.

Nice, Cory! The ones on eBay are higher than that. :nabble_anim_claps:

I know, right? That's why I grabbed it. I happen to have several spare clusters, but one of them is a cluster that is missing the tach, so I'm going to restore it and put a tach back in it, and then put it away for a safe keeping spare.

Some minor tinkering. Replaced the phono/RCA cable between the stereo and the amp so now all the speakers are working. Replaced the rear speaker grills with the ones on eBay and replaced the sub with something more... well, just more! The 8” was not cutting it so a 10” went in.

Next up, a quick wash and wax..

Some minor tinkering. Replaced the phono/RCA cable between the stereo and the amp so now all the speakers are working. Replaced the rear speaker grills with the ones on eBay and replaced the sub with something more... well, just more! The 8” was not cutting it so a 10” went in.

Next up, a quick wash and wax..

Quick wash & wax? is there such a thing :nabble_smiley_evil:

I was thinking of washing my truck and that is as far as it went LOL

I checked the timing as I picked up a better light than what I had.

Made adjustment to the vacuum can to see if that will stop the pinging.

Once I get that dialed in I can use the air fuel gauge I installed over the weekend to adjust the carb.

Was going to change the oil but I only have full synthetic and did not want to use that in it with all the oil leaks.

Did get the power washer running, new carb and other parts, and was going to clean the motor area so I can look for the oil leaks but testing it my son started on the outside of my garage, it needed it, so the truck will be done another day.

Dave --

Quick wash & wax? is there such a thing :nabble_smiley_evil:

I was thinking of washing my truck and that is as far as it went LOL

I checked the timing as I picked up a better light than what I had.

Made adjustment to the vacuum can to see if that will stop the pinging.

Once I get that dialed in I can use the air fuel gauge I installed over the weekend to adjust the carb.

Was going to change the oil but I only have full synthetic and did not want to use that in it with all the oil leaks.

Did get the power washer running, new carb and other parts, and was going to clean the motor area so I can look for the oil leaks but testing it my son started on the outside of my garage, it needed it, so the truck will be done another day.

Dave --

Got mine out from under her winter blankets today! Hasn’t been started in about 4 months or more. Purring like a kitten!

6A99DCF6-D12A-435B-81A5-469E9A42579B.jpeg.ac1af9a35d5bf0df858613bccf7a6b1d.jpeg

It is “fake spring” here. But making the most of it. Espy got a wash and a wax today. Interior clean up tomorrow

This looks like a one piece grill assy., what year? Thinking 82-86 had this type with oval in center.

If it is one piece, will it fit my truck 83 (F100) with no mods to mounting? Also it should have a #, such as E5xxx stamped on it. Listed for $75,obo local, looks to be chrome.

Thanks, Bill

grill.jpg.263867990342b21f136f44f83dcbd2f6.jpg

This looks like a one piece grill assy., what year? Thinking 82-86 had this type with oval in center.

If it is one piece, will it fit my truck 83 (F100) with no mods to mounting? Also it should have a #, such as E5xxx stamped on it. Listed for $75,obo local, looks to be chrome.

Thanks, Bill

I think that is for an E-Series van.