Bullnose Forums

Another Flareside: "Silver"

SCFlareside

I dunno Cory. Im 34. Not young, not old. Im at that weird inbetween stage. Im old enough to be going bald, so dont you dare tell me im a youngin. Youngins these days wear nut hugger jeans, and look like girls, talk like girls, and get offended about everything. They are also narcissists and think their opinions matter. ......I need a stiff drink......

Ha! Preach!

Your 30's is when you get everything done! It's a very busy time. A lot of life growth...a lot of career growth, house and home...family...it's just a very busy time.

Funny thing about age...and this forum...but I rarely think of anybody's ages on here. It just kind of feels like we are all the same. I very much appreciate the experience of all the guys that have years on me, but at the same time I don't ever think of anybody as an old guy or a young guy. Kinda weird I guess.

I'll be 48 in a few weeks and I still feel pretty young.

Yesterday, the girl running register at Taco Bell kept telling me "Yes sir" when she took my order. As polite as I could possibly be, I asked her how old she was, and when she told me 17, I told her I was only ten years older than her and that "Sir" wasn't necessary. :nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But anyways, that Flareside was a nice truck, but I'm sure the silver one will end up just as nice!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gary!

Well, I've done it. I sold the black flareside to a guy north of town. It was time, he can finish it up and give it love. And....

I still have Silver to work on :)

Congratulations! The black truck was gorgeous, but I can’t wait to see what you do with this one... I’m sure it will be even better 🙂

Ha! Preach!

Your 30's is when you get everything done! It's a very busy time. A lot of life growth...a lot of career growth, house and home...family...it's just a very busy time.

Funny thing about age...and this forum...but I rarely think of anybody's ages on here. It just kind of feels like we are all the same. I very much appreciate the experience of all the guys that have years on me, but at the same time I don't ever think of anybody as an old guy or a young guy. Kinda weird I guess.

The very first time I was offered "senior discount" for my coffee, I was offended. Now, I just say, "thank you!" :nabble_smiley_wink:

Ha! Preach!

The very first time I was offered "senior discount" for my coffee, I was offended. Now, I just say, "thank you!" :nabble_smiley_wink:

I remember eating at Taco Bell in about 2007 when I was about 60. Paid and got to the table and looked at the bill. Sure enough, we'd been given a senior discount.

That didn't bother me, but it did my date. :nabble_smiley_evil:

I dunno Cory. Im 34. Not young, not old. Im at that weird inbetween stage. Im old enough to be going bald, so dont you dare tell me im a youngin. Youngins these days wear nut hugger jeans, and look like girls, talk like girls, and get offended about everything. They are also narcissists and think their opinions matter. ......I need a stiff drink......

Ha! Preach!

You ain't lying. At 34 I am busier than I have ever been. And the wife wants another kid :nabble_anim_crazy: