Bullnose Forums

So how many of you have dug into your . . .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! :nabble_smiley_good:

Can you see the door panels I have? and the grilles which are a separate piece? This goes back to when I got the truck. I need one of these grilles for the drivers panel. I'll get a specific pic, but you had asked for a shot of the panel since you didn't understand the style I had.

Can you see the door panels I have? and the grilles which are a separate piece? This goes back to when I got the truck. I need one of these grilles for the drivers panel. I'll get a specific pic, but you had asked for a shot of the panel since you didn't understand the style I had.

I see the panel, but would like a close up of the grille itself. Not sure I know how to find one, but will help all I can. Back side might have some numbers that would help.

I see the panel, but would like a close up of the grille itself. Not sure I know how to find one, but will help all I can. Back side might have some numbers that would help.

Not to hi jack but anyone know what size the door speakers would be?

Would like to get some for my project and want to keep an eye open for them.

The seat bottom looks good

Thanks

Dave ----

Not to hi jack but anyone know what size the door speakers would be?

Would like to get some for my project and want to keep an eye open for them.

The seat bottom looks good

Thanks

Dave ----

I think Ford used 5 1/2s in the door. Sometimes you can get an aftermarket speaker slightly larger, that will fit. For example, a 6 1/2. This is because Ford speakers have a metal ring around that took up space.

I think Ford used 5 1/2s in the door. Sometimes you can get an aftermarket speaker slightly larger, that will fit. For example, a 6 1/2. This is because Ford speakers have a metal ring around that took up space.

Seat is finished. I still have not done the door panels. That is all that is left inside. But ,I will be pulling the left door to replace the hinge spring and fix some bad chips on the door. So a little bodywork and paint in order to get the door back on and the panel painted and reinstalled.

seat_totally_in.jpg.e66f6519a9d34981a4eaa8d75b3ea106.jpg

Seat is finished. I still have not done the door panels. That is all that is left inside. But ,I will be pulling the left door to replace the hinge spring and fix some bad chips on the door. So a little bodywork and paint in order to get the door back on and the panel painted and reinstalled.

Looking good! That's going to be one clean and classy truck. :nabble_smiley_good: