Bullnose Forums

New member from Houston

Bill

Welcome! Are you really from "Houston", or might it be one of the 'burbs, like Katy where we once lived? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to put you on it if I knew the town/city.

Anyway, nice looking truck. I'll be it runs!

Welcome! Are you really from "Houston", or might it be one of the 'burbs, like Katy where we once lived? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to put you on it if I knew the town/city.

Welcome!

Yes sir, originally from the Sharpstown area or southwest side.

If you're looking to retrofit, there are write-ups for aftermarket (dealer installed) and factory (see Fuzzface -Dave's- firewall hell thread)

Oh it was not that bad LOL

20160409_125634.jpg.e03857453b307f8fb96ab12a46e9fd27.jpg

20160409_163055.jpg.4e956ac7c4f719301363dc9fbc3af86a.jpg

If you did not know the firewalls are different between trucks with factory AC and non-factory AC.

I wanted AC in my non-AC truck and had a parts truck that had AC so I swapped in the AC firewall so it look factory.

Yes my truck was also flat black when I got it and hated it.

8020Left20Front001.jpg.7e8f2ac1ef0bc28c5158b2362f5de268.jpg

So I did a lot of work to return it back to factory colors. Have the rear fenders, tail gate & running boards to paint red yet and will be done this weekend.

20190920_144039.jpg.dc718c1f1c732355a41e5f7c5254bc79.jpg

So lets see some more pictures of the truck like the custom inside.

Have you though of lowering the truck a little? If you still have the factory kingpins could be and issue or I would have done that with my 81 F100.

Dave ----

BTW welcome to the forum and nice looking truck

If you're looking to retrofit, there are write-ups for aftermarket (dealer installed) and factory (see Fuzzface -Dave's- firewall hell thread)

Oh it was not that bad LOL

If you did not know the firewalls are different between trucks with factory AC and non-factory AC.

I wanted AC in my non-AC truck and had a parts truck that had AC so I swapped in the AC firewall so it look factory.

Yes my truck was also flat black when I got it and hated it.

So I did a lot of work to return it back to factory colors. Have the rear fenders, tail gate & running boards to paint red yet and will be done this weekend.

So lets see some more pictures of the truck like the custom inside.

Have you though of lowering the truck a little? If you still have the factory kingpins could be and issue or I would have done that with my 81 F100.

Dave ----

BTW welcome to the forum and nice looking truck

Ah, yeah. Right Dave...

Your family business IS autobody, isn't it? 🤔