Bullnose Forums

My 1984 F150 2wd Flareside Project "Blue Mule"

Rembrant

Man that is sweet looking.

Here I though it would take a few days to get it back together and based on posts it was 1 day LOL

Dave ----

Dave,

I did all of the easy stuff...lol. There's really not much work to installing the bed. Myself and 3 coworkers lifted it on there, and then it's just the 8 bolts, 3 screws to connect the fuel filler, and plug in the left and right tail lights, and bam, it's done.

I have to sort out the fender liners today, get the rear bumper and brackets installed, and then start working on the interior and cleaning up the engine bay.

I see you are getting an early start :nabble_smiley_happy:

That is about the time I got out of bed wife would have killed me if any sooner.

As it is she is not happy but got to get the truck done!

Now lets get that 2nd cup of tea and hit the garage :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave ----

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you are getting an early start :nabble_smiley_happy:

That is about the time I got out of bed wife would have killed me if any sooner.

As it is she is not happy but got to get the truck done!

Now lets get that 2nd cup of tea and hit the garage :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave ----

Dave,

Cory is almost always up early, and he has a one hour time zone advantage, being in the Maratimes.

NS is beautiful (as his leade photo shows)

I'm a bit jealous....

I'm a little disappointed with the fitment of the aftermarket fenders...

It's still filthy dirty...

I sure can't see it. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

No one is going to see it with all that beauty staring them in the face. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Cory do you think you can stop driving it for a few and get some "together" pictures for us?

Last pictures you posted it was missing some parts LOL

Dave ----

Cory do you think you can stop driving it for a few and get some "together" pictures for us?

Dave ----

Hahahaha! Dave, you nailed it! I've been driving all weekend...well, that and taking care of a few little tasks here and there.

My previous pictures did not show the rear bumper and plate brackets installed:).

IMG_8779.jpg.d9dc2620a725a952628bde27fede6cf8.jpg

From the front, but all the same I think...

IMG_8786.jpg.b875924c48789ee1a05e369f2baaf383.jpg

And then one from just a couple hours ago, showing the new F150 emblems installed on the front fenders.

IMG_8812.jpg.90d6eafe97ccc94a4d3d48647e645e5f.jpg

I had to grind the little locating nubs off the backs of the new emblems as my aftermarket fenders did not have the holes, and I wasn't drilling them with the new paint on there.

Took care of a few other little odds and ends. Fixed the windshield trim on the driver's side (It was loose and not hooked in properly), installed a new FORD coolant temp sender to fix my incorrect gauge, and then took her to the car wash for an engine bay bath. It's starting to come around.

Oh...and I picked up a small bottle of touch up paint. I do have some nicks and scratches to clean up and protect. No big deal...this thing IS going to get nicks and scratches.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Dave ----

Hahahaha! Dave, you nailed it! I've been driving all weekend...well, that and taking care of a few little tasks here and there.

My previous pictures did not show the rear bumper and plate brackets installed:).

From the front, but all the same I think...

And then one from just a couple hours ago, showing the new F150 emblems installed on the front fenders.

I had to grind the little locating nubs off the backs of the new emblems as my aftermarket fenders did not have the holes, and I wasn't drilling them with the new paint on there.

Took care of a few other little odds and ends. Fixed the windshield trim on the driver's side (It was loose and not hooked in properly), installed a new FORD coolant temp sender to fix my incorrect gauge, and then took her to the car wash for an engine bay bath. It's starting to come around.

Oh...and I picked up a small bottle of touch up paint. I do have some nicks and scratches to clean up and protect. No big deal...this thing IS going to get nicks and scratches.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Beautiful! You've really done a good job, Cory! :nabble_anim_claps: