Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the followup. And, glad it works for you.

Gary this is a key feature that is extremely useful, yet not intuitive at all until it is pointed out. I don't know what we can do to advertise this feature, but obviously new users are still going through a lot of extra navigation steps because they don't know... maybe insert the tip in their email notice of membership approval?

Thanks for the followup. And, glad it works for you.

Gary this is a key feature that is extremely useful, yet not intuitive at all until it is pointed out. I don't know what we can do to advertise this feature, but obviously new users are still going through a lot of extra navigation steps because they don't know... maybe insert the tip in their email notice of membership approval?

Jonathan - That's a good idea! I really need to write up a blurb on how the membership process works, and I could include that in there. Or, maybe I should have two files, one that explains how the process works and one that gives tips on using the forum. After all, I am sending them two different emails so why not tailor the message?

Jonathan - That's a good idea! I really need to write up a blurb on how the membership process works, and I could include that in there. Or, maybe I should have two files, one that explains how the process works and one that gives tips on using the forum. After all, I am sending them two different emails so why not tailor the message?

I was trying to find the right place to post this and this looks as good as any place.

When on my phone I am logged in as I see some posts marked as read and it has at the top "FuzzFace2".

The issue is when I want to post a reply I type out the reply and when I hit send a log in screen pops up.

Is that normal for this site or am I special :nabble_anim_jump: and it's just me?

Dave ----

I was trying to find the right place to post this and this looks as good as any place.

When on my phone I am logged in as I see some posts marked as read and it has at the top "FuzzFace2".

The issue is when I want to post a reply I type out the reply and when I hit send a log in screen pops up.

Is that normal for this site or am I special :nabble_anim_jump: and it's just me?

Dave ----

You are special. And Bill is special. And sometimes I'm special. And there are probably others that are sometimes special. But we can't seem to find a common denominator with why it happens some times and not others.

So, with you does it only happen when you are on your phone? Have you noticed anything else that might help?

You are special. And Bill is special. And sometimes I'm special. And there are probably others that are sometimes special. But we can't seem to find a common denominator with why it happens some times and not others.

So, with you does it only happen when you are on your phone? Have you noticed anything else that might help?

Yes just on my phone and every time I try to reply to a post on it.

When on my PC like now no issues at all to reply to a post.

Did not know if others ran into the same thing or not?

Dave ----

Yes just on my phone and every time I try to reply to a post on it.

When on my PC like now no issues at all to reply to a post.

Did not know if others ran into the same thing or not?

Dave ----

Dave - Sorry for the slow reply. But, you may help us solve this problem if you can replicate the problem.

First, what phone are you using, what OS, and what browser? Next, have you tried another browser?

With that info, and the fact that it is an every time thing, I'll go to Nabble and see if they can help.

Dave - Sorry for the slow reply. But, you may help us solve this problem if you can replicate the problem.

First, what phone are you using, what OS, and what browser? Next, have you tried another browser?

With that info, and the fact that it is an every time thing, I'll go to Nabble and see if they can help.

Don't be sorry on the reply time there are more important things than this.

Ok lets see if I can get this and don't laugh.

Phone - Samsung 4G it works (see browser info)

OS - Android v5.0.1

Browser - Chrome v62.0.3202.84

Change browser? I don't like change LOL........I will get it a try and report back.

Dave ----

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon Gary-

Is there setting on your admin control to allow the download of a picture in a thread?

There's a lot of good references to problems I haven't (yet) personally encountered, and I'd like to save some of the images for review on my computer vs having to search the various threads down the road when I may not remember the original subject topic..

I hate to admit it, but I'd even like to recapture some of my images singe i often delete the original file image on my phone after I post it.

I can always snag a screen shot, but a direct download would be a better quality and save some steps.